Chapter 6

As Murdoc drove out of Stuart's neighborhood he heard the rain get harder every second. He said aloud "I hope Noodle and Russ are okay, its raining hard." He sat in silence. "NOODLE AND RUSS." he yelped "I FORGOT TO PICK THEM UP."

     Murdoc put the petal to the metal and sped to the school. "shit.shit.shit.shit.shit."
   Murdoc was suposed to pick Noodle and Russel up after tutorials. They were probably soaked in the rain. And Murdoc was not wrong. there they were standing.outside in the rain. Noodle was covered inside Russels warm coat and Russel wraped his arms around her. Murdoc pulled out infront of them quickly and opened the door.

      "Murdoc what the hell? Where were you? We waited forever out there." Russel exlaimed.

    "I was places...."

    "uhg of course" Russel said sarcasticly.

    "listen, im sorry okay?"

    "whatever man. You were probably with some chick or somethin'."

    "actually I was with Stu" The brit Mumbled.

    Noodle popped out behind the two. "what!? You guys were what?! Was it a date?! Eeeeeeeeeeee-"

      Murdoc covered her mouth. "No. It wasnt a date. We were just....hanging out."

      "hee hee okay~" Noodle giggled getting back in her seat. Russel glared at Murdoc. "so you decide to hang with someone you barely even know, and let your acctual freinds get sick in the rain. Thanks Murdoc. Love you too asshole"

     "Russel,im sorry!" Murdoc yelled with a slight crack of voice.

    "yeah you sure are." Russ Muttered.

                                   ~•~

      The rest of the ride was silent. Nothing but the rain. Noodle had headphones on and Russel just stared out at the grey surroundings.

      Murdoc sighed."heres your stop" Russel Just glanced at Murdoc and then Noodle. "c'mon kid" The two got out of the car. Noodle waved goodbye and mouthed a little "I forgive you" before turning and running ahead of Russel.

     Murdoc sighed again and rested his head on the steering wheel. "what the hell..."

     A/N
         Sorry for the short chapter. Im really sick and ive been sick all summer I think. It sucks. But on the brightside I got peppermint tea to drink. Hopefully theres no sleeping powder in here. Lol. I hope you are enjoying the story.