Chapter 8

imma stop doing the accents cuz its hard to read.

The water was cold against Murdocs face. It made im shiver. The satanist sighed and looked ahead in the mirror. His face looked tired as usual and his nose was red.

Stuart stood beside him nervosly tapping his fingers against his own crossed arms. Murdoc looked up at the bluenette and smiled. "thanks."

Stu gave a weak smile. "hey, he was..."he paused"he was hurting you and, it hurts me too see people hurt." Stuart frowed. Murdoc put a hand to the taller boy.

"please,dont worry about me. I wouldnt want you to get hurt. Hannibal is..."
"a jerk?"
"well yeah but, hes pretty tough. Broke my nose in five places."
"oh..."

Murdoc felt two warm hands around his torso. Stu pulled him into a hug. Murdoc had never hugged any one before. Exept for the occasional quick side hugs from noodle. But this, this was a genuine hug. Murdoc just did what Noodle would do and hugged back. Murdoc sorta melted into it. He didnt let go. And soon enough, the raven-haired boy was practicly bawling on Stu's shoulder.

Stuart ran his hands through Murdoc's greasy hair. "aw,Muds I-its okay" he whispered. "Heh,im such a big baby" sniffled Murdoc,grasping tighter to Stu. "no..Muds, your handling the situation like anyone would. Your okay."

Murdoc eventualy pulled away. "Thanks..." He said patting the taller males shoulder. "your a...your a good kid.."Stu smiled."I do what I can."

Murdoc turned to the digital clock on the wall. "lets go huh?"
"yeah"

When they stepped outside noodle was standing there,waiting. "you two were long." She smirked. "ah shaddup pipsqueak!" Murdoc laughed as Noodle stuck her tounge out.

As Stu headed to his next class,Noodle turned to her green freind. "so....what did you guys do in there?" She said with a devilish grin. Murdoc glared at her. "I just splashed some water on my face and we talked." Noodle raised an eyebrow. "hmm okay...welp im off! I need to get my gym clothes." And with that Noodle was gone.

Fifth period was normal. Russel was quiet and del,whom sat behind Murdoc, would not stop poking him. "Murdoc! hey weirdo!" Murdoc whipped his head around to face del. "what?" The satanist groaned. "Russ 'aint talking to me. Do ya know whats up wit' 'em?" Murdoc turned around "nope." He looked over at Russel who looked back and mouthed "what?" I made a hand motion to Del. Who waved. Russel made a weird attempt to smile and went back too the book he was reading.

Russel is acting a little quiet. Maybey hes just upset about last night...thought Murdoc. Ill talk to him later. The bell then rang and,almost,all of the attention went to the Teacher.