Chapter 9

After school Murdoc went to talk to Russel. Luckly the satanist caught him before he could leave the school. "Russel!" The new yorker turned to face the satanist. "yeah?" He said,rather calmly.

Murdoc scratched the back of his neck. "listen,your probably still pissed off about last night but I want you to know im sorry." Russel gave a grin. "heh,wouldnt expect a sorry from Murdoc Niccals. What did that boy do you?"

Murdoc sighed and held out a hand for Russel. "You accept?" Russel rolled his eyes. "Yeah,im sorry too, I was a jerk to you." Russel shook Murdoc's hand.

"And,where is your little boyfreind?" Russel said with a sneer.

"Dickbag...hes not my boyfreind!" Murdoc playfully punched him. "and he's at work." Murdoc crossed his arms. "Y'know its kinda obvious you like StuPot." Russel put his arm around Murdoc's shoulder.

"N-no! Its not obvious!"
"so you do like him?"
"M-maybey! N-n-no I dont!"
"liar"
"Okay fine man, you like Del."

Russel gasped,moving his hand away from Murdoc."You wouldn't!" Murdoc laughed. "Yes,yes I would." Russel turned a bit red,And they were both bawling with laughter. "your an idiot Murdoc Niccals!"

"hahahahahahah!" Noodle chirped up awkwardly. "why are we laughing?"

"oh Russel just ha-" Russel grabbed Murdoc by the waist with one arm and covered his mouth with the other. "Nothing Noodle!" And they began laughing their arses off again.

"guy stuff huh?" Noodle asked. Murdoc wheezed.

"so,Murdoc? What kind of job does Stuart have?" Noodle said after sitting down on a bench outside. Murdoc sat next to the small girl. "he works around the corner over at the shopping center at a....um..some keyboard..empori-however you say it."
"Uncle Norm's keyboard emporium?"
"yeah that."

There conversation went on for a while long enough for Noodles cousin,Cyborg,too come pick her up. Murdoc winked at her. Cyborg rolled her eyes.

Murdoc turned to Russel. "Wanna go check out Stuart's job. I think they sell more than just keyboards." Russel paused. "hmm okay I guess." He said. Russel got his bag and they headed to the music shop.

A/n

Finnaly! lord Satan.....took me all fuccin day

Moms spahgetti