Chapter 4

Murdoc ran into Stuart in the hall way. "Murdoc! Hey ehm wheres da band hall? I t'ought i'd ask ya." Stu put his hands in his pockets looking around and then down at the staring Murdoc. "well, here, you follow me!" Murdoc gestured for Stu to follow. Stuart took hold of the shorter males hand. Murdoc smiled into his jacket hiding his red face and continued to the band hall.

Stuart let go of Murdoc's hand when they came close to the door. Muds pushed the door open holding it for Stuart.

[Murdoc POV]

When Stu and I Trotted in,Russel pointed to the two of us. He looked at Noodle who was giggling. Russ had told Noodle about Stuart. Damnit, maybey the whole school had known by now. I looked around. Nope, it was only Noodle and Russ.

The rest of band was okay. Stu could play Trumpet and was pretty good. Noodle was still classic quiet flute and Russel,loud tympany.

The bell rang and we stood up. I looked at Russel motioning for him to get closer. I whisperd,"Russ you bloody idiot! What did Noodle say?" Russel just laughed and said,"Well she sorta squeeled and said somethin' in Japaneese." I glanced over to Noodle who was Talking to Stuart. I dashed over to her and grabbed her, covering her mouth. I dragged her over to where Russel and I were standing. "guys! What the hell? Stu and I just met, I-i dont..I dont like him. I mean I do. But a-as a freind! N-n-not in a weird way...." They both looked at eachother. Then Noodle looked back at me. "Murdoc, your face is red for one and two, look in the mirror the same way you look at Stuart. You totaly love him." her and Russel giggled weirdly and waved over at Stu who had been staring off into space. He waved back.

Noodle jumped up and Russel followed. They headed to the cafeteria. I walked over to Stu. "ey again Mudz! Lets go?" I nodded. We headed to Lunch following behind Russel and Noodle.

And then the question came up.

"Murdoc?" His voice made me jump a bit. Low and stern. Like mr.Cortennas earlier today. "you've been sorta jumpy lately. Are you okay?" He paused."or im just weirdin' out again. I just met you maybey your just like dat..." I stuttered trying to let out words.

Do I tell him? Or make him think he needs to be carefull around me because of my jumpiness. Shit. I shouldnt tell him. I just made a new freind. I cant ruin that.

"Stu-Stuart...I-"

"Murdoc! There are brownies!!!" Noodle squealed and grabbed my arm.

"ehhh" I muttered. I shrugged at the bluenette,being dragged to the cafeteria line by Noodle.

Stuart followed behind smiling and lauging.