Chapter 17

The picture scares me °<°

Murdoc pov

Is that...Bacon? I sniffed the air. Oh yes, Bacon. I imediatly sat up. "Ah! Ow!" I clenched my teeth. My arse hurt like hell. I looked down to see one unamused StuPot on the ground. He had a pillow in his arms and a scowl on his face. "Morning Sleeping beauty." Stuart smiled.

"How'd you get down there?" I grunted in response. Stuart frowned. "You kicked me off the couch you old goth".

I sat up slowly,The pain in my arse was...horrible. "Fuck you" I whimpered. Stuart just smiled at me.

I walked into the kitchen where Russel stood at the stove cooking bacon. He had already been the best cook ever. "Alrighty what we got here?" I said hopping on top of the counter. Russel tilted his head at me.

"Murdoc,you look like a burnt peice of celary."

I clenched my chest as if I just got shot. "Ahhhh Russel! How could you!" I scoffed Turning my head to the side. Stuart walked in and spread his arms,yawning.

Russel Put the bacon in a tray and put the food on the table. I grabed like five peices of bacon at once. Stuart is vegan so he just ate a orange and some cerial.

We didnt talk much. Until Del,whom had just walked in,spoke up: "You two were loud."

I had almost choked on my bacon. Russel snickered behind his hands. Stuart was beet red. Poor Stuart. I hope I wasnt too hard on him. What if I had been his first. He seemed too calm about it.....

Sorry for the short filler chapter. I wanna give you guys at least something.

I have so much work. I hate it.