Chapter 10

Damnit I have I fucking sty....hhhhhheres your chapter gois.

The music shop was a small building between a starbucks and the dentist. As the two boys walked in the sweet sound of 'Rock The Casbah' by The Clash filled Murdoc's ears.

"hmm,These guys sure have a good taste in music aye Russ?" Russel was already accross the shop holding a shiny gold symbol.

"My god look at this!" Russel exlaimed holding the shimmering object out.

Murdoc chuckled and turned to face a young blonde girl in a white polo and miniskirt. "oh,hello! Can I help you with anything,luv?" She said.

Murdoc didn't buy the fake smile.

"uh yeah, im looking for Stuart. Is he here?" The raven-haired boy spoke up. She looked dissapointed but answered,"he just left. But im here if you need me."

"damn.." Murdoc mutterd under his breath. The boy looked around. it was a pretty convenient shop for a musician. Russel seemed to like it for sure.

Nothing really caught Murdoc's eye. So he walked over to Russel. "hey Russ im gonna head out. Are you walking home today?"

Russel nodded. "Yeah...Okay i'll see you tommorow then?" Murdoc grinned. "yeah"

Murdoc left the shop and headed back to where Stylo was parked. He decided to walk the long way,through the city. He had way too much time on his hands.

Murdoc POV

Ah the city. Its loud,it smells,and full of creeps.

Wonderful.

I turned a corner and a strong smell of spraypaint filled the air. I covered my nose in my sleeve. The painter was a tall fellow. He didnt seem to notice me. His black hoodie covered his face.

He had a slight bounce in his movement. It looked like he was wearing headphones,bouncing to the music.

Reject false icons! The painting read.

Where have I heard that before.

Calling out to him wasnt the best idea but I never think.

He jumped at the sound of my voice. "a-ah!" He yelped,his hoodie almost fell off,revealing a bit of his bright blue hair.

he was off running before I could walk up to him. "h-hey!" I yelled,chasing after him.

I chased him through out the alleys and behind building for almost two minutes before catching up to the figure almost grabbing his arm,but instead tripping and sending the two of us tumbling into a ditch.

When I opened my eyes there he was,right under me,my culprit. I was no goodie-two-shoes but it was weird for there to be any spray painters around,and SATAN I was not expecting Stuart to be one.

The bluenette rubbed his eyes yelling at me"WHAT THE HELL YOU CREEP!"

He opened his eyes and blushed.

"Murdoc?" He stuttered.

I smirked "whoops" Stuart was comepletely red by now. "what're you doin' here?" He asked,still confused.

"I was wondering the same thing" I chuckled.
I realized I was still sitting on top of him and blushed. "sh-shit uhhm"

My stomach fluttered. "so-sorry about that...i-i-i tripped." I pushed off of him.

Stuart scooted back and we both stood up,still blushing. I looked around and noticed a bunch of new bright colors around the walls of the alley.
"you come here often?" I asked.
"y-yeah,how 'bout you?"
"not really...I dont have stylo with me..."
He looked confused.
"my car"
"oh"

The bluenette looked around obviously trying to avoid eye contact with me. "I never expected you to do stuff like this,pretty boy." I stated.

"dont judge a book by its cover"Stuart rolled his icy blue eyes. He rubbed his arm there was a rip hole in his sleeve and there was blood.

I spoke up,"do you need help with that...im...really sorry." Stuart looked down,"hmm no...its okay..."

I looked over at him,"I was heading home...me and Russel were gonna go say hi too you, but you were elsewhere I guess?"

The bluenette smiled."yeah..."he met eyes with me finnaly."your pretty cool,Murdoc. You Russel and Noodle.I didnt have freinds back home." I smiled at him.

He sat down against the cold walls of the alleyway,me not long after. Besides the fact I was just square ontop of him earlier,i felt..closer.

He leaned on my shoulder,sighing,still rubbing his arm. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Meh...im not that cool." I chuckled.