Chapter 7

Stu sat alone in homeroom. He was early this morning despite how late he stayed up. He was exited to see his pickled freind

People started arriving in class but the bluenette couldnt find Murdoc. Russel entered and sat in his seat.

Stu turned around to say hi but russel just glared and put his head on his desk.

Stuart was a bit confused but turned around when he heard Murdoc approach from behind.

"Hi Murdoc!" He chirped. The older brit managed to let out a small "hey" before sitting down.

Stuart smiled and turned to the front of the room. Murdoc, on the other hand was screaming on the inside. SATAN he kissed me and is FINE? ohhhh god how does he do it? Hes So calm! A little too calm.....does he do this normaly? Is he a thot? Ohhhh noooooooo.....

Murdoc panicked a bit and tapped his foot nervosly. (like a rabbit does y'know) Russel noticed but said nothing. Just head down and quiet like a mouse.

When the bell rang Stu walked over to his new companion. Murdoc piped up when he noticed Stuart approaching.

"hi Mudz!"
"Stu.."
"Murdoc..?"
"Stu?"
"Murrrrrdoc?"

The two teens giggled at eachother. Stu moved a peice of sky blue hair out of way before looking into the shorter males mixmached eyes.

Murdoc thought.Wait..is he gonna kiss me? No ....he not im just-
"Murdoc are you okay?"
"Wha-Yeah im good...."

Noodle made her way over to Russel. Russel had been quiet the whole class period. "Hiya Russ!" The new yorker just stood and stared.
He was silent. Noodle waved her hand infront of Russels face. There was no response.

She turned her direction to where her taller freind was staring.

Murdoc and Stuart. Just laughing and smiling. Giving eachother looks. "oh...OH"

Noodle turned back to Russel. "Your jealous?" Russ was now facing the small female. "im not-not jealous." He walked away after this,leaving Noodle only to doubt. Russel was always bad at hiding emotions.

During their lunch Murdoc sat alone at a middle table some jock group took his favorite spot. Murdoc started to doodle in his sketchbook: Stu. He smiled at the thought of the blue-haired boy,But that thought was quickly ripped away from him when he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

"Hey faceache!" The raven boy slowly turned around too meet eyes with his brother,Hannibal. Ah,Hannibal. The edgy,cliche older brother. The culprit to why Murdoc's nose was shaped so weird.

"Wha-what do you want?" Murdoc sighed.
"oh im just checking up on my little brother" Hannibal smirked then glanced at what Murdoc was trying to slip away.

Hannibal grabbed it,Murdoc's sketchbook, and imediatly flipped it to the latest page. "Who's this?" Murdoc's face turned red. "give it back Hannibal!"

"is it your boyfreind?" Murdoc lunged for the book but his brother yanked it away. The younger boy fell flat on his face.

A table behind the two brothers started laughing. Murdoc looked up and let out a low growl. Hannibal grabbed the younger boy from the scruff of his neck much like you can to a cat.

Hannibal was about to throw a punch when a small voice perked up.

"hey!"

It was Stuart and Noodle. Stu stood with his arms crossed and Noodle behind him. "Put him down,Jerk!" He said. And Hannibal did put him down,hard. More like dropped him. The taller green figure walked up to The bluenette.
"and who are you to tell me what to do, gayboy?"

Noodle perked up and kicked Hannibal in the leg. Murdoc's brother stepped toward Noodle but was stopped by Stuart. "why dont you just leave us alone?" Hannibal laughed and pushed Stu away. The bluenette landed on Noodle backfirst. Hannibal walked away.

Stuart and Noodle laughed but then turned to Murdoc. He still sat on the ground just staring at his crumpled up sketchbook. Stuart stood up and walked to Murdoc. He held out his hand. The satanist looked up at the bluenette. His nose was bloody and his eyes were sorta puffy. Murdoc took Stu's hand and got up.

"who was that,Murdoc?" Stuart said still holding Murdoc's hand. Murdoc looked to his side and said,"just my brother Hannibal. Im fine Stuart,its normal."

The bluenette looked concerned. "n-no! Murdoc your not fine! Your a mess." Murdoc just sighed. "Do you ever tell your parents?"

"My family dosent care about me..."

Stu went silent. He let go of Murdocs hand. "here,lets get you cleaned up..."