Chapter 14

Thanks for all the reads! Here is some semi-smut. Im too tired for this.

Russel yawned and shoved a handfull of potato chips in his mouth. Noodle grabbed some too. He glared at her.

Noodle listened to the nonstop chatter of Murdoc and Stuart. Murdoc was drunk again and Stu didnt seem to notice. They just laughed and looked at the sunset.

Noodle had never seen Murdoc this close to anyone before. Not even drunk. it was strange, but Noodle was happy that Murdoc had someone.

Noodle felt her eyes get heavy but woke again wide eyed when she felt a familiar try to shake her awake. "Ey Noodle we should head home now. Its getting late." Russel said.

"oh okay.." Noodle yawned. She turned to Murdoc and Stuart. "Are you guys coming?"

"Nahhh we wanna stayyy!" Murdoc whined,throwing his arm around Stuarts shoulder.

"But Murdoc!" Stu questioned. "how are they gonna get home?" Murdoc shrugged.

"we'll be fine" Russel chuckled. "Stuart,Take care of him for me alright?"

The bluenette gave a toothless smile and nodded. Russel waved goodbye and Noodle raced up the hill,"Sayanora!" She shouted.

Murdoc leaned on Stuart and sighed,"your pretty~" he slurred. Stupot kissed the shorter male on the cheek. "really?"

"yeah~" Murdoc placed his lips on Stuart's. The blunette could taste the alchohol in his mouth.

Stuart pulled Murdoc closer so the raven boy was sitting in his lap. Stuart let go of the kiss,gasping for air. "you're drunk." Stuart said, starting to kiss at Murdoc's neck. Murdoc purred,"so?"

The bluenette bit down onto Murdoc's collar bone and left a dark purple hickey. Murdoc ran his hands in Stuarts soft blue hair and hummed.

The sun had dissapeared and the street lights lit up the sides of the bridge. Only a single beam left to illuminate the two.

Stuart had moved back a little so that their faces were only inches away. "Murdoc, n-not here..." he sighed. Murdoc grinned and said,"Why not here?" He started,"at least you're here~" Murdoc Nuzzled into Stuart's chest. Stuart patted the smaller males hair until he heard soft snoring from him. "little devil.." Stuart sighed and leaned against a wall. He yawned and too fell asleep.

Murdoc pov

When I woke up my head throbbed. Stuart lingered over me and it looked like he was near tears. I groaned and tried to sit up,but my headache caused me to slump back even more.

"Mudz?" Stuart whimpered. I brought my hand to his shoulder. When my eyes fully opened,the bright light nearly blinded me. We werent under the bridge anymore.

"Stuart, wher-where are we?" I looked around. It was way too familar.

Then I noticed the metal bars that replaced the white wall. "oh..oh no" I stuttered. I turned to Stuart.

" 'oh no' is right." Spoke a familliar voice outside the cell. My head whiped back only to meet eyes with him. "hey dad..." I muttered.

The jail cell was unlocked and I slowly stood up, Stuart following after. My father stormed up to me and hit me. Hard. Stuart gasped as I stumbled back. "what the hell were you thinking!?" The man yelled. I was just silent. He hit me again. I wanted to cry,but I didnt. Tears threatened to spill out. I hated for Stuart to see this. He didnt need to see this. I couldnt have him worry to much about me.

"c'mon..." Sebastian grabbed me and dragged me out of there. I gave Stuart a sad look as I left the place. I'd rather be in jail than with my father right now.

Oh no my gaybies. What now,hmm?