Chapter Eight

Namjoon sighed deep, but kept his eyes on his cliënt in the chair on the opposite of him. ''Mr Hwang, the deal was that I would take your offer for a thousand dollars.'' Namjoon's voice sounded irritated and damn right he was. ''No. Ten thousand dollars or you need to find a new cliënt in Daegu.'' Namjoon knew that his cliënt was stubborn when it was about money. But Namjoon always had a solution for that. A secret weapon. He coughed twice, what was the signal for his secret weapon. When he walked into the office, Namjoon his face became cold because he needed to look at the hard work of his secret weapon now. Jimin was used to seducing cliënts of powerful bosses and this wasn't the first cliënt of Namjoon he needed to seduce. ''This is Park Jimin, he doesn't agree with your offer, Mr Hwang.'' Namjoon introduced Jimin to his cliënt from Daegu. Mr Hwang was the powerful boss of the biggest company in Daegu. Namjoon was richer than him, but still, Mr Hwang had quite a position too in the Korean buisness world. Jimin licked his lips when he looked into the eyes of Mr Hwang. He needed to do his seducing work extremely well, because every cliënt of Namjoon he seduced, the more money he got. He was standing behind the chair where Mr Hwang sat on and he laid his hands on the shoulders of Namjoon's cliënt. ''Come on.'' Jimin whispered in the most sexy voice he could do. ''Take the offer. I know you want it.'' Within a few seconds, Jimin turned around and sat down on the lap of Mr Hwang who was completly silent and stunned at the same time. Jimin's hands were on the chest of Namjoon's cliënt now and his face was close to the right ear of Mr Hwang. ''I know you want me.'' Mr Hwang swallowed nervous. A sign of weakness, Jimin almost had him hooked. Just a little bit more and then he was done. ''Do it for me. Please.'' Jimin used everything he had while seducing people. When he felt that Mr Hwang was shaking, he knew he had done his job with success. What Jimin didn't knew, was that Yoongi was looking through the crack of the door at him. Yoongi had never felt so jealous before and even though he knew it was Jimin's work, he was mad at him. He could only lay his hands on Yoongi's body, the white-haired guy thought. Yoongi felt angry at Jimin and with that thought, he walked away from Namjoon's office. To make Jimin jealous, he would start doing things with Hoseok again. That is what Jimin deserved, Yoongi thought. He was Yoongi's only. ''Okay, I will take your offer. Thousand dollars.'' Mr Hwang said to Namjoon. Jimin stood up from the lap of Namjoon's cliënt and walked to the door. ''Hey, you. Can I hire you as my seducer? You're damn good.'' Mr Hwang asked Jimin who turned around with a grin on his face. ''I'm sorry, honey. I am already someone's personal seducer.'' Jimin answered the question and he nodded with his head to Namjoon who looked proud of his seducer. Jimin blew a handkiss to Mr Hwang and walked out of the office while Namjoon and Mr Hwang were still talking about money. Jimin was in a good mood now. He seduced another cliënt succesfully, which meant that he would get more money. Jimin always got really happy when he seduced people, because he knew he would get money right after. And Jimin would do anything for money. He walked from the office to the dining room to grab a snack and then he would be busy with the next cliënt of Namjoon. When Jimin opened the door and walked in, his mood changed in not even a second. Yoongi was smiling and touching the right hand of Hoseok who sat close beside him. They were talking about guns, well, Hoseok was. Yoongi was just nodding, listening and asking him questions because he looked very interested. But he looked more interested in Hoseok than Hoseok's words. Jimin was mad as hell and felt his body shaking of anger. "It shoots from far distances. Just one click and someone gets a bullet through their heart with so much speed that you can't even imagine it." Hoseok explained to Yoongi. "Wow, that's amazing. Can you teach me it?" Yoongi's words were soft and he said them in a tone which made Hoseok's heart melt and that of Jimin's ice cold. "A sniper can't reveal his shooting secrets. But I guess I can learn you a few tricks, only you. Nobody else." Hoseok answered Yoongi's question and he smiled when he looked into the dark brown eyes of Yoongi. They stared dreamy at him. The faces of Yoongi and Hoseok came closer with every second. Suddenly, a glass fell on the white floor of the dining room. The duo looked up and they saw Jimin standing at the kitchen counter with a face so cold and a stare that could kill. Jimin was responsible for the glass, so that it would scare Yoongi and Hoseok on purpose and that they wouldn't kiss. Jimin had never been this mad in the whole twenty-one years he lived. He was not only mad at Yoongi, but also jealous of Hoseok. "Oops. It slipped out of my hand." Jimin said with the most sarcastic tone in his voice and he couldn't care less about the glass that was broken into a million pieces on the floor. With eyes full of fire and anger burning in his heart, Jimin opened his mouth that he couldn't control. He looked Yoongi straight in the eyes when he said his words. "I hope you choke." Jimin's voice was a mixture between terrifying and threatening. He had never sounded so cold, jealous and angry before. Yoongi instantly became mad when he heard the words Jimin said to him and his face sure as hell showed that. "And I hope you choke on Yoongi's tiny cock." Jimin said to Hoseok. He then turned around, grabbed the apple from the kitchen counter, and walked out of the dining room with fierce steps. Jimin closed the door of the dining room with a loud bang.