Chapter Nineteen

(Includes hardcore taekook smut;
Top Taehyung
Bottom Jungkook)

The car arrived in the parking lot in the basement of Namjoon's building. All the boys were silent on the way back, but even without words, they could still take action. Taehyung and Jungkook were making out in the backseat and Yoongi and Jimin just stared at them. Hoseok wasn't unconsious anymore and instead he was sleeping since he was too tired. Namjoon wasn't focused anymore and his attention was on Jin the whole time, but the older male was too busy with parking to give Namjoon his full attention. He was so silent after he had cried in front of his boyfriend. He didn't know what it was that made him suddenly so silent. He really thought Namjoon was gone for a short time and the thought of Namjoon dying scared the absolute shit out of Jin. He loved the mafia boss, he loved him with his whole heart. He couldn't imagine living in a world without Namjoon. He didn't want to live in a world without Namjoon. They were each others support and Jin knew he was the only person Namjoon had ever cared about in his whole life. Namjoon had a rough past and Jin was there for him when he needed it. Sure, Namjoon didn't trust him at first, but that's how Namjoon was as a person. He never was very open and loving towards anything or anyone, so what Jin did to him was a first. He made Namjoon feel different, but it was a good kind of different. So they loved each other. They got out of the car with the seven of them and Namjoon locked the car. They took the elevator to the appartment and immediatly split up. Namjoon and Jin went to the office, Yoongi to his shared bedroom, Jimin to the kitchen, and Taehyung and Jungkook went to their bedroom, Jungkook with Hoseok over his shoulder. He threw the boy on one of the bunk beds, which suprisingly didn't wake him up, and Taehyung and Jungkook got on the two-sized bed which was Hoseok's. ''I'm in the mood now, I want your cock inside me before it goes away.'' Jungkook whined. Taehyung smiled his signature wide smile and he immediatly nodded with his head. ''Fuck, you sound so horny, baby boy.'' Taehyung grinned and licked his lips. ''But I am.'' Jungkook answered and he already got hard by thinking about Taehyung fucking him until he couldn't walk. Taehyung took off his shirt and he saw the bulge in Jungkook's black pants. Taehyung put his hands down Jungkook's pants and started to rub his hard cock. ''A-ahh, mmm.'' Jungkook moaned in pleasure, but it wasn't enough. This was just the start and he begged for more. They took off everything until they were completely naked. The red-haired boy started to lick down Jungkook's v line, leading to his cock. He started to playfully lick the tip which was decorated with pre-cum. ''Tae, please don't tease me.'' Jungkook whined, this time louder than the first time. That was enough for the red-haired boy to continue and he took Jungkook's dick whole in one time. ''W-wow, ahhh.'' Jungkook whisperd and he bit back a sinful moan. Taehyung's head bobbed up and down on Jungkook's dick, while the younger was panting. When Jungkook was about to cum, Taehyung pulled off the cock, leaving a string of saliva attached to it. ''Daddy, please.'' Jungkook moaned and he saw the look in his boyfriend's eyes, which were filled with lust. ''Wait a little longer, babe.'' Taehyung muttered and motioned for Jungkook to turn over. The younger immediatly did what him was asked and swallowed hard while waiting for Taehyung's cock inside him. ''Taehyungie, please fuck me.'' Jungkook said when he didn't feel the older boy in him yet. ''Lube, baby. Otherwise I'll ruin your fucking asshole and I don't want that to happen to that pretty ass of yours.'' Taehyung said and finally found the lube in a cabinet next to Hoseok's bed. He guessed Hoseok needed it too, since it was already half empty. He roughly rubbed it over his massive cock, which was all hard from Jungkook's needy moans. Taehyung wasn't careful or calm while having sex and Jungkook was about to experience that soon enough. The younger was waiting, but then suddenly Taehyung rammed into him. ''AH! Daddy, ah, fuck!'' Jungkook cried out in suprise and grabbed the sheets of the bed in his fists. Taehyung started to thrust harder and faster immediatly, hitting Jungkook's prostate which made the younger produce a series of strangled noises. Taehyung arched his back and hips, thrusting even faster which made the bed go up and down like crazy. He enjoyed the feeling of fucking Jungkook, he was being such a good boy for him. Jungkook was screaming on the top of his lungs now, enjoying every thrust. Taehyung was reaching his climax and cummed inside of Jungkook, letting out a moan of delight while the younger softly whimpered. Taehyung pulled out at once, warm and sticky cum dripping out of Jungkook's asshole. He thought it was over, but the older rammed into him one more time, producing a loud yelp from Jungkook's throat. Taehyung dug his nails into Jungkooks's ass cheeks and the boy under him yelped again. ''FUCK!'' Jungkook shouted out and then he cummed long white strings, all over the sheets. When he was done, he closed his eyes and threw his head back in his neck. Chewing on his bottom lip, he was enjoying the feel of Taehyung's cock inside him. Eventually, the red-haired boy pulled out, leaving some more of his white sticky texture inside Jungkook's tight ass. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook, seeing him all covered in sweat. The older boy felt drops of sweat running down his torso and exhaled deeply. Jungkook tried to catch his breath, but he never experienced getting fucked like this. It was without a doubt the best sex he ever had in his life. His heart was pounding and his chest was heavily going up and down, being out of breath from moaning and screaming. He laid on his back on the bed, feeling the warm sticky liquid slowly dripping out of his asshole. Taehyung laid next to him, wiping away the sweaty strands of black and purple hair that stuck to Jungkook's forehead. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's collarbones and his lips went to Jungkook's neck. He softly kissed the younger's neck, taking care of him. He caressed Jungkook's cheek and his naked chest which was all sticky from the sweat. Not even a minute passed when the two fell asleep, Taehyung held Jungkook, both exhausted from the rough and amazing sex they had.