Chapter Twenty

The restless night passed slowly for some of the boys and while others were still asleep in the late morning, most of them were already up eating their breakfast. Jimin was sitting at the dinner table chewing on a piece of toast when Yoongi walked in. His fashion choice made Jimin's cheeks turn a light pink and he couldn't take his eyes of him. He was wearing Jimin's white furcoat, the one Jimin always wore in stripclubs and also the night he met Jin and Namjoon. Yoongi didn't wear anything underneath, showing his little tummy which Jimin completely adored. Jimin finished his toast and looked up at Yoongi who took a seat on the opposite of him. ''Is that my furcoat?'' The black-haired male carefully asked Yoongi, trying not to upset him like last time. Yoongi looked him right in the eyes and slightly tilted his head. ''Yeah, I just really wanted to wear it. My hoodie is dirty and I don't have any others.'' The white-haired male answered and then he looked away from Jimin. He started to eat the cornflakes he prepared himself and Jimin couldn't stop looking at Yoongi who was peacefully eating. Fuck, he loved him so much. He wished he could express his love for Yoongi, but he didn't want to be rejected or made fun of. Jimin realised he was dozing off while staring at the white table, so he looked up to be met with the dark brown, almost black, eyes of Yoongi staring into his soul. When Yoongi noticed Jimin being suprised, he did something in front of Jimin he never did before. He smiled, a real smile. With his elbow on the table and his hand under his chin, he smiled at Jimin. The younger boy didn't know what to do, because he thought Yoongi could be joking. ''What are you doing?'' Yoongi asked curiously and his smile had changed into a cheeky grin. ''Oh, eh, nothing. I could ask you the same question.'' Jimin responded and Yoongi nodded with his head. ''You're right.'' The white-haired male answered and then an awkward silence fell between the two of them. Jimin hoped for someone to walk in to disturb the silence and make a conversation, but no-one did. ''I have to tell you something'' Yoongi suddenly started talking again and Jimin focused on him with his full attention. ''Yesterday, when we were in that mansion, I was worried.'' Jimin wanted to ask the white-haired male why, but he already continued his story. ''Because I thought... I thought you were hurt or lost. And of-ofcourse the te-team has to be c-complete, so that's why I w-was worried about yo-you. Not b-because of any-anything else.'' Yoongi started to stutter and his cheeks turned a shade of pink which was darker than Jimin's cheeks. Yoongi was more embarrased, because he tried to convince Jimin he was worried about him because he's a member of the team. But the truth is that Yoongi is just fucking in love with Jimin and he tried his best to protect him. Ofcourse he couldn't be obvious about it, so he tried to do it subtly. Yoongi thought about confessing daily, but he just couldn't do it. He didn't knew what caused it; the fact that he never confessed his love to someone before or that he didn't knew when it was the right time to do it. Somtimes he even thought about why exactly he liked Jimin so much and if it was all worth it. But he was terrified that he waited too long and that Jimin would walk out of his life before Yoongi could confess, so that he would never see him again and that Yoongi was the one with feelings he couldn't control. You could state that Yoongi was desperate, because that's true. As desperate for Jimin as desperate for love. For fuck's sake, why is loving somebody this hard, Yoongi thought to himself and looked down at his empty bowl of cornflakes. He couldn't just jump over the table, pin Jimin against the wall and kiss him passionately. No, that would be weird and too much. If Yoongi would finally confess to Jimin, he wanted to be that romantic sucker who Jimin deserved in his life. He disliked being cheesy with roses and a speech about love, but damn, if that was what Jimin wanted, Yoongi would give it to him. He was so head over heels in love with the younger male that he would do everything for him, even if that includes embarrasing himself. Yoongi didn't hate these feelings, but it just bugged him the whole time because he couldn't say it out loud. And what if Jimin thought he wasn't being serious or that he was like all those drug bosses and horny men who had used Jimin for money? Jimin would always remain being a seducer and he also had a dark past. Yoongi was scared that Jimin couldn't trust him, because he wasn't like Yoongi who never was exposed to love before. Yeah, Yoongi got love from his parents, but further nobody else. Jimin probably had confessed his love to tons of men before, but only got used as a toy for sex. And after being fucked, he would get money, which wasn't that much anyway. Yoongi couldn't imagine living such an awful life which revolved around sex, money, seducing and strip clubs. He wanted to learn Jimin that he wasn't a pervert who would only him for seducing or sex and dump him right after. No, Jimin had experienced and suffered under the circumstances too much. Yoongi wanted to be the kind of lover who would always be loyal and just love him. He would hug Jimin every morning and every night when they were in bed and also just on random times of the day. He would let Jimin borrow his hoodie and cuddle with him on the couch. Yoongi would play with Jimin's black hair and tell him he'd love him over and over again. That life seems like the future Yoongi wants and he hopes Jimin would love it, and especially him, too. Now it was up to him to tell Jimin how he felt about him and if Jimin loved him too. He hoped, he hoped so bad, that Jimin would say yes. Just yes.