My Sister's Boyfriend

Hey guys! So i hope you like the chapter and the story ofc.Sorry if i have mistakes.Sooo Lets start!
YN's POV
Hi! Im YN.Im 16 from Seoul,Korea.My life isn't really interesting.I can even say it's boring.I have a sister-Yoojung who is 16 too and she is really annoying sometimes.She don't know how to shut her mouth.Seriously. Jeez😑 We live with our grandparents because my parents work and travel a lot.I don't have friends.Only my Best friend- Cha Eun-woo.He gave me hope even in my hardest moments of my life.But he can be a Brat too.I know he hides something behind this smile😐He is really popular in school.He is even in the boy group "Astro".
In school im describing myself as a Loner cause i don't like the attention to be on me.But my sister is really popular.But im the type who likes  just to watch Animes and listen to Kpop while eating snacks.
From about 2-3 weeks my sister is even more cheerful than usual.I guess there is a boy but she still won't tell me.
"Please Yoojung-ah tell me who is the boy?" "I will soon tell you but not now!" "Promise?" "Yeah"
~~At School ~~
We just entered school and went to my locker. "Ynnnnnn!" i turned around and saw Eun-woo.

 "Ynnnnnn!" i turned around and saw Eun-woo

"Be queit! Everyone are looking at us Pabo." i glared at him.He just smiled and pat my head.
"So whats our first lesson?" i asked him. "Science." "Okay,thanks!"
We went to our classroom and started the lesson. I watched my crush-Jungkook for the whole time.I know its creepy but he is just so handsome.And i like how his eyes are shining.Awww! And his bunny teeth! But he is the school's Heartthrob.I don't think he even know that i exist.He have many confessions from girls too.So i have to find another boy.
~~Lunch Break~~
I'm so hungry! Eun-woo and i went to the caferia to get food.I saw a strange thing.My sister and Jungkook sitting.Together and laughing.Whats going on between them? Is it possible they to be a couple? Later i will have to ask Yoojung. "Are you okay?" asked me Eun-woo."Yeah.Why i wouldnt be okay?" i fake smiled. "I know when you are lying but if you dont want to tell me its fine." "I was just thinking something."
We then went to sit somewhere.We were close to my sis and Jungkook so i was able to hear what they were talking about.
"I dont know Oppa.I will soon intruduce you to them.I think they are going to like you." she smiled at him. Wait! Oppa? Intruduce you to them? Don't tell me this is the boy she was talking about? "Okay Jagi.But im still a little nervous!" My heart broke into pieces when i heard that.
She knew how much i like him! How could she?
I angrily stood up and run out of the caferia.Everyone's eyes were on me for the first time. Wow😑!
I went to the Rooftop.
"Don't tell me this is the truth? How Could SHE? She knew but ignored it.She dont even care for my FEELINGS!" i screamed.Hot tears streamed down my face.
"Ynnnn! There you are." shouted Eun-woo."What happened in caferia? " i turn to him with my teary eyes and he hugged me.So warm. I really needed it. "Do you know you look like a monkey when you cry?" he joked. I laughed a little.He really knows how to make me smile. "And dont cry about things like that.You will find another better boy than him.And this boy is maybe closer than you think." "Hmm....I dont know."
Eun-woo's POV
Why she is crying for him? He always just hurt girls and leave them.I will protect YN from getting hurt from Jungkook.I want to see her smile and not to see her cry.
Im in love with you YN! When you will see it? I always loved you and its hurt me when i see and know that you like someone else.But i won't give up and i will fight for your heart!
Hope you liked the first chapter😆What do you think will happen next?
Sooo stay tuned😂
Bye Bye😘😘😘