Hate

Hey guys.The new chapter is here.Hope you like it!
Y/N's POV
I was walking to school looking like a mess.
So many things happened in one day.I can't even believe it.
Jungkook didn't stop texting and calling me.It got me so pissed off that i was going to broke my phone but luckily i didn't.

As i was walking i saw someone i never wanted to see again.Jungkook.
Of course he saw me too and when he realized that was actually me,he started chasing m.
"Y/N! Come back.I'm sorry babe!" he shouted while he was after me.
But of course i always have bad luck and i...tripped and fell on the ground.My knee was bleeding really badly.
At that time Jungkook ran and tried to help me but i pushed him.
"Don't come any closer!"
"Y/N..."
"No! Go away and don't come closer to me!"
"NO!"
He yelled and then roughly pulled my body and started caring it.
I was in his arms.It was so warm and comfortable but at the same time i wanted to punch him in his fucking handsome face.
I felt sleepy but no...Y/N you mustn't fall asleep.You mustn't!
But i just couldn't stand it and i drifted off.
~~Jungkook's POV~~
She fell asleep in my arms.How cute!
I smiled while staring at her beautiful face but didn't realize that i bumped into someone.
"Hey watch where you are going! You may hurted my girlfriend!" i glared at the person but he said:
"She isn't yours Jungkook!"
This was Eunwoo.
"No.She is my girlfriend!"
"She isn't you fucking asshole! She is your ex now and do you know why EX? Because you fucking cheated on her!"
"No,i didn't!"
"Pff...yeah and unicorns exist!"
"Actually they really exist like my relanshionship with Y/N so stay away from this!"
"I don't think so."
"I know you love her too so i won't give her to you.I won't give her to anyone.She is mine!"
"She isn't! You lost your chance.Now it's my turn and i won't lose it to anyone,expecially to you!"