Im Killing Myself!

Hey guys! The new chapter is here tho.Hope you like it!
Jungkook's POV
Today i will break up with Yoojung.I love YN not her.Yn will be Mine very soon.I will kill everyone that stands in our way.
I droved to their house and i started knocking on the door. Yoojung opened and smiled while saying "Hey Baby! What are you doing here?" "We have to talk about something." "Um,come in!"
I entered the house and we sat on the couch. "So what do you want to talk about Babe?" "I think we have...to Break up! Im in love with someone else.Im sorry but i really love her!" "What?!? Who is the Fucking Whore?!" "Actually im in love with your Sister!" "How? You barely know her you Hoe!" and then she slapped me. She slapped ME? Who she think she is? Queen Elizabet?
"How you dare to break up with me because of my Slutty Sister,huh?" she shouted. "Don't talk bullshits about Her! You really are a Bitch! Im in love with her! You heard me? I liked you but now i dont even a bit! I love her and only her😬" She started crying but countinue shouting "What Yn have that i dont have?" "She have this inside and outside beauty and she is unique but you are just a Slutty girl who keep talking bullshits about her own sister.How kind of you!" "But she..." "I said We Are OVER! Stop and just move on.You will find another better boy than me." Actually she cant.Im just irrestible😉
"Bye Yoojung!" "Jungkook Oppa comeeee!" but i started walking and entered my car.Then i droved to my house while thinking about my YN😍
YN's POV
I was on my laptop watching videos when someone slammed my door.My sister was very angry. "Sis what is..." she cutted me by a slap on my cheek.She hit me in the face about 3-4 times.
"Thats your fault! Only your fault." She started crying. "What happened?!?" i screamed. "Jungkook broke up with me.Becauae of YOU! Just go and die already! I dont want to see your face!" "But..." "I said get out!"
I was so sad that i ran from the house and went to the bridge. I was going to jump when...
What do you think will happen? Who will save YN? Or will she die? Just read and find out!
Bye Bye😘😘😘