Eunwoo's Ending

"gσσdвчє єunwσσ!" Jungkook said and just before he could stab him,he fell on the floor unconscious.
Y/N was standing there glaring at his body while holding a frying pan in her left hand.
"Eunwoo get up quickly! We must run away before he wakes up because I'm sure this will be soon." Y/N said while grabbing Eunwoo's hand.
After they left the house,they started running very fast until they saw a house and an old person who was taking care of the flowers in his garden.
"Y/N maybe we can ask for help?" he asked.
"Yeah,let's go and talk to him."
They went closer to the person and Eunwoo tried to start a conversation.
"Excuse me,sir? Could you please help us?!?"
"Oh,hello there children.What have happened? You look exhaused."
"It's a long story but we need help.Can you give us your phone because we need to call someone since it's urgent?!?"
"Yeah,of course.Wait here.." the old told him and went in his house.After a few minutes of waiting,he returned with the phone in his hands and he lend it to the boy.
"Thank you very much Mister!" Eunwoo bowed and immediately dealt the Police station's number and explained to them what have happened back in the house and that Jungkook is still there.
Y/N was just standing there trying to figure out what the police officer was telling him.
After a while,Eunwoo finally finished the call,returned the phone to the man and sighed out of a relief.
"W-what did they tell you?" Y/N asked him nervously.
"Well...I have great news! The Police officers are on their way to Jungkook's house.He will probably be send to prison after that or let's hope he does but the important thing is that he won't come near us ever again,especially you Y/N.I was so worried about you."
"It's okay.I'm here now! Without you,I was going to be still with him and who knows what he might have done to me.You are like a hero..My hero Eunwoo.Thank you for saving me and being there for me!" Y/N said and kissed his cheek.
"I did all of this because I care about you and because I love you Y/N.As I already told you,I've been in love with you for so long now and now that everything is done already..Would you accept to be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope in his eyes.
"Yes! I would love to!" She said and hugged him tightly.He hugged her back and whispered something in her ear..
"nσw thαt í gσt чσu,í wσuld nєvєr lєt чσu gσ."