Get Her

Hey guys.I know I didn't update for too long again and I'm sorry about that.I hope you like this chapter.
~~Jungkook's POV~~
I think it's time for someone to die and this someone is Eunwoo.This asshole annoyed me for too long.Now it's time for sweet revenge. I just have to think of a plan.
~~Eunwoo's POV~~
Well I hope Y/N soon realizes that Jungkook is just some shitty playboy who likes to fuck everyone and doesn't even care about her.He is really dangerous beside that.He isn't safe for Y/N.He may hurt her,he can do things that will ruin her life and I don't want that.I want to protect her from that Psychopathic idiot. I guess I will have to get my hands dirty cause he won't be alive for too long.I will have to kill him so he can't do anything to anyone especially Y/N but I must have a plan.
~~Jungkook's POV~~

~~A few days Later~~
Our last lesson ended and the bell rang.
I saw Y/N leaving alone so I used this chance for my plan.
I ran to her and stopped her by grabbing her slightly by the arm.
"Y/N..."
"What Jungkook? What do you want?"
"Y-YN I need help."
"Why are you asking exactly me? Why don't you ask your fangirls or Umji or idk."
"Because I trust only you."
"...With what?"
"What?"
"I said I will help you but with what...?"
"You will see but walk next to me."
"Uh okay but walk faster.I want to go home already."
"It won't take too long.I promise~~"
"Okay..."
We walked and walked until we stopped in front of my house.
"What are we doing in front of your house?" Y/N asked.
"Well the thing I need your help with it's in the house so let's go in."
She wasn't sure at first but then slowly nodded and we walked in.
I locked the door making sure she wouldn't notice and then slowly walked to her,grabbed a handkerchief and put it over her mouth and soon she fainted in my arms.
Oh,so cute! She is sleeping like an angel.I kissed her forehead and put her in one of my bedrooms locking her there.
I know that Eunwoo will start searching for her so why not should I make surprise for him?
I went to get Y/N's bag and started searching for her phone and when I found it,I unlocked it cause I knew her password already so that wasn't a problem for me.
I went to her Contacts and when I saw his name I clicked on it and went into their messages.
I decided to text him saying:
Hey Eunwoo.It's Jungkook.So Y/N is with me and if you want to see her before I make her mine,come to this address.
*address*

He then replied to me saying that he will be there and that he will kill me and Blah Blah Blah.
Like so annoying...
Well tomorrow it will be a good day for everyone except for Eunwoo.Well sad.Life is unfair.