What did you do?

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it tho.
Y/N's POV
Eunwoo ignored me for 1 fucking week!
He didn't talk to me.He didn't even looked at me.
I think Jungkook did something. I'm 101% that he said something to him.
But what? My Best Friend never ignored me and now... This is getting really weird!
Today is Saturday and i went to Jungkook's house to watch TV and cuddle.
Cute,right?
But that doesn't mean i won't talk to him about "that."
I knocked on his door and in a few seconds i was in the house without shoes.
(A/N:Lol.Kookie you are so fast!😂😂😰)
"Hey Jagi!" he said and kissed me on the lips.
I blushed a little and said "Hey.What's up?" "Nothing much.Come! Let's cuddle." we went on the couch and cuddled a little.
Then i said out of nowhere "What did you do to him?" "What are you talking about?"
"You said something to Eunwoo,didn't you?" "Yeah.We talked but i swear i didn't said something that can scare him or anything."
"Why he doesn't want to talk to me? TELL ME! I know its your fault.You told him something and now he don't want to even look at me!"
"Yeah.I told him TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU CAUSE YOU ARE MINE! HE FUCKING CONFESSED TO YOU AND HE WILL TRY TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! Why can't you see that!"
"Jungkook-ah!" "I'm fucking losing my Sanity because of You! I'm in love with you so much that you can't imagine."
"Even if you love me Jungkook you can't do things like that.I think we have to take a break,okay?"
"No Y/N.I don't want to take a Break! Please!" "Sorry Jungkook but for now this is the best!" and i walked away.
What do you think will happen? Are Y/N and Jungkook going to be together again?
Bye Bye😘😘😘