Ignoring me!

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it!
Y/N's POV
These past three weeks Eunwoo is ignoring me again and is always with Umji.
When i asked him "Do you want to go to the Amusement park?" he replied "Sorry but i'm already going with Umji."
"Oh,okay.Have fun!" "Yeah thanks."
I was really sad back then and i'm still.Not because he went wih her to the Amusement park.I'm sad cause he keep ignoring me and is always with her.It's pissing me off.
Am i jealous?
Pfff....No way!
I'm with Jungkook and i love only him.

"Y/N babe! Are you listening to me?" "Yeah."
"You wasn't! What are you thinking?" "About things." "What things?" "Just things!" i said a little louder. "Is something wrong Baby?" he wrapped his arms around me. "N-no.I was just thinking you know." "If something is not okay you can always tell me.Did you understand me?" "Yeah and nothing is wrong." "I hope you are telling me the truth." "I am." "Okay."
Jungkook's POV
What she is thinking?
Don't tell me she is thinking about him!
The good thing is that he is ignoring her and won't be close to Y/N.My Angel😇

~~The Next Day at School~~
Y/N's POV
Me and Jungkook were walking to school while holding hands when i saw Eunwoo and Umji walking together and laughing.
Are they dating?
"Y/N are you okay?" Jungkook touched my forehead. "Hmm...you don't have temperature.Are you feeling sick or something?" "No,im fine."
"Are you really?" "Yeah i am.Don't worry about me!" "Okay."
We said goodbyes before going to our classrooms.
I went in and saw Eunwoo and Umji sitting.
I guess i will sit alone!
I sat but they didn't even saw me so i just started drawing in my notebook.
~~After the lesson~~
"Eunwoo do you want to get lunch together?"
"Sorry Y/N i can't.I'm going to eat with Umji."
"I see.Bye then!" "Bye!
I think he replaced me with her.Aren't we still Best Friends?
Eunwoo's POV
Maybe i was a bit too rude but i promised to Umji to eat together on lunch and i have to ignore Y/N cause of Jungkook too.Is she sad?
Nah! She is with Jungkook so she is okay.
I'm still planning how and when to kill him.He isn't stupid so i must have a good plan.
Umji isn't bad.I actually even think i'm taking liking in her.
And maybe i can move on.
I don't have a chance with Y/N so i will just stop trying to be with her.
Plus that she is with Jungkook and he told me to ignore her so that's what i'm doing.
Today me and Umji are going to the Amusement park and i think i will ask her if she want to be my girlfriend. I hope she say "yes."
~~At the Amusement Park~~
Me and Umji were walking and talking when we saw Y/N and Jungkook too.
Umji yelled "Hey guys!"
They looked at us and came. "Hey! What's up? I didn't know that you will be here too" said Jungkook. "We didn't know n/either." i replied.
Y/N didn't said anything.She was just queit.
"So do you want to walk together?" suggested Umji.
"Sure.Y/N do you mind if we are with them?" asked Jungkook. "No." "Okay.So we can walk with you." "Awesome! Come on.Let's gooo!"
We went on a many roller coasters.It was very fun.
After that we went to a nearby restourant.
We ate and talked. Then i said "Umji can i talk with you?" "Is it important?" "Well yes." "Is it okay if they hear it too?" "No.Umji i wanted to tell you something or i can say ask." "Yeah,what is it?" she asked me.
The three of them were staring at me and were waiting to hear what i was gonna say. "Umji i like you! Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Woo Woo!" and i leaned to kiss her. We kissed.
Finally i can be happy!
Y/N's POV
They are a couple now.Just awesome!
I don't like her tho.She gives me this bad vibe.
"Congratulations guys! You are such a good couple,right Babe?" "Oh,yeah.Congrats!" "Thanks!" Umji said.
This isn't going to be easy!
Hope you liked the chapter! What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Read and find out.
Bye Bye😘😘😘