What?!?

Hey guys.Hope you like the new chapter!
Y/N's POV
What is going on?!?
"Care to explain Kookie?" Umji asked Jungkook.I didn't believe my ears.Did he cheat on me?
"Jungkook? Do you have anything to tell me?"
I looked into his eyes.
"I-I didn't cheat on you."
"Then why SHE is saying you are HER boyfriend?!? Can you explain that to me? I'm not stupid to see the whole story.Why did you lie to me?"
I screamed at him.
"Y/N i'm saying the truth.I really do Love You! I didn't cheat on you.I wouldn't.I swear!"
"Oh,really Sugar Boo?
I trought you loved me..."
"I don't and i won't ever..."
"Oh,shut up for now.If you didn't love me then what is this?"
She opened her Messenger and i saw that Jungkook texted her.
~~Text~~
J:Hey
U:Hey babe <3
J:What are you doing?
U:Nothin much.You baby?
J:Me too.Do you want to hang out later?<3
U:Of Course.But i gtg.Bye<3 <3
J:Bye Love xxx
~~End of Text~~
My heart totally crushed into pieces.
"I trought t-that you l-loved me..."i looked at him one last time before i slap him hard on the cheek.There was a big red mark from the slap but i didn't care.He deserved it.
"How could you?!? I really loved you and you...You were just playing with my feelings! Don't you have heart? You better look into the mirror.You may got the looks but inside you are rotten,just rotten." i screamed at him with tears running down my face.
He tried to touch my face but i slapped his hand away.
"Don't touch Me! Stay away! I don't want you to talk or even look at me! We are OVER.You heard me?!?
O
V
E
R.
Just be with that Bitch and leave me alone!"
I started to leave but he grabbed me by the wrist.
"Leave her alone Moron!"yelled at him Eunwoo.
"You don't deserve her! Stay away!" he said,grabbed me by the hand and we started running hand by hand leaving the Cheating Bitches alone.
Hope you liked the chapter! Bye Bye👽💙