Broken Hearts

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it!
Y/N's POV
"So Jagi do you want to sleep today in my house?"
"I'm not sure.And what i will tell my grandparents and sister?" "Just call your grandparents and tell them that you are going to sleep at a friend's house." "Okay!"
I called and told my grandparents what Jungkook told me to say.
"They accepted." "Yay!"
And we went to his house.
It was really beautiful and big.
"You like it?" "No.I love it!" "Im happy that you love it."
~~Next Day~~
I woke up and looked around the room i was in.Where i am?
Oh,yeah right.Im in Jungkook's house.I was going to stand up but a hand grabbed me by the waist and the person backhugged me. "Stay with meee!" said the person.Oh,this is Jungkook😂
"But Kookie we have to go to school!" "Pffff....Okay" he pouted. He is such a Cutie😂😍😳
~~At School ~~
Everyone were looking at us and i heard whispers like "What he is doing with her?", " She is such a Weirdo", "Actually she is very pretty but not prettier than me." and things like that.
We entered our classroom and i went to sit next to Eunwoo. He looked at me somehow sad and said "What is going on between you two? Isn't he with your sister?" "No,they broke up yesturday!" "And how do you think she is going to feel when she find out about this?"
"But she knew that i liked him and choosed to ignore it! Why i have to care?" "Listen! Even if she did that why you have to do it too?
In other people's minds may it seems like you are dating Jungkook only beacause you want to take revenge on your sister." "It isn't like that." "Yeah but it seems like that." "Why do you care?" "Cause you are my Best Friend of course.I don't want to see you heartbroken.And i don't think he is good for you.He will use you for a few days and will break up with you.100% so be careful! I don't want to see you cry Y/N!" he stared at me sternly.
Eunwoo's POV
It hurts so much to see the one you love with someone else. I don't know how to act anymore!
Hope youuu liked it! Bye Bye😘😘😘