Don't hate me.

Hey guys.Sorry for not updating for so long.Now i won't bother you anymore with this and will just let you enjoy the new chapter.Hope you like it!
Jungkook's POV
No,it can't be...
She loves me,she does love me.
"Y/N...i love you! Please don't leave m-me! I will do everything you want but don't do it."
I was looking desperately in her eyes but didn't find emotions at all.Her face was blank.
"Didn't you hear me Jungkook? I want you to fuck off.I don't want to see you again."
Tears were falling down and i was looking at the ground unable to look her anymore.I felt sadness.
"N-no.Please don't! I will die without you.I can't live without you being with me.Y/N don't do this to me."
"Stop! Just go and leave me alone.Act like we are Strangers from now on.
I hate you...!"
"W-what?!? You h-hate me?!? Me?"
I heard the worst thing i can ever hear in my whole life.The most special to me person said that she hates me.
"Remember that i love you with all of my heart Y/N and nothing will change that.You will be with me one day again."
"Go already! Go away!"
She said coldly and i walked away quiekly while crying and running to my home.
Y/N's POV
When Jungkook left i felt...empty.
My heart is crushed.I can't even believe that i said that i hate him.
I'm so angry but sad at the the same time.
I love and adore him so much that the pain won't go away.
Tears were slipping from my eyes and it was getting hard for me to breath.I screamed loudly and kept crying and crying while remembering all of our memories that were actually fake from the start but i was too stupid to realize and see it.
Jungkook and Y/N's POV
I love her.
I love him.