Meanie

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it!
Y/N's POV
I think something is wrong with this girl-Umji.
I'm not jealous and things like that but she is just really...uh weird.
It's annoying me that she is trying to get Eunwoo's attention and even Jungkook's.
She is trying to steal my Boyfriend and Best Friend. It's soooo Awesome like "Bitch wtf are you trying to do?!?"
I don't know why she hates me too.
She is acting to be kind and good around the boys but actually is a Slut.
When we are alone she is really mean and she keep insulting me.
I'm really patient person so that's why i didn't said anything but i'm wondering how i'm gonna say it. I'm already really annoyed by all of that. I will try to talk with her one last time.

I saw Umji next to the school gates.I guess she was waiting for someone and this was Eunwoo.
I went to her and said: "Hi.We need to talk." "What do you want now? Why do you even exist on this world?" "Just shut up and hear me." "What now?" "Why are you so rude towards me? I didn't do anything to you." "Pfhahahah.You are even acting innocent.What a Bitch!" "I don't understand you.Just tell me why?" "Why? Hahah.You are so stupid.You are trying to steal what's mine and this isn't going to end good for you.Believe me!" she smirked. "I'm not trying to steal anything from you!" "Oh,you are Dear.Just watch your back and don't even try to steal HIM away from me.You will realize this when is too late so just think. I'm going to end You with my bare hands.
Two words:Be Careful!
" Stop and just tell me who is HIM?" "You will find out.Don't even try to touch him!"
Then Eunwoo came and said hi to us.Umji went and kissed him on the lips while smirking and looking at me.After that they walked in school and i was left there alone while trying to think about what Umji just said. I know she was mean but i didn't trought it would be so serious.
I don't understand her.About who she was talking about? I didn't try to steal anyone. I guess i will just have to find out.
I hope you liked the chapter even if it was short! What do you think will happen between Y/N and Umji? Is something going to happen to Y/N?
Bye Bye😘😘😘