Angry Sister 😱😬

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like and enjoy it.
Yoojung's POV
Yesturday  i yelled at my sister.I know it isn't her fault but Jungkook leaved me for her. And the worst thing is that she like him too. It isn't fair. What he see in her? I know i don't have to talk like that about my own sister but...

I was in school next to my locker when my Best Friend Umji came to me and said "Yoojung-ah i have bad news." "From the scale from 1 to 10?" "Um...maybe 8 i think." "Just tell me!" "Your sister and ...Jungkook.They are dating." "What?!?" i screamed. Everyone looked at me and i grabbed Umji's hand and went to the girl's toilets.
"How? When? Wait...How do you know?" "I saw them holding hands while coming to school." "So that's where she was yesturday. I'm thinking who to kill first.My sister or this Ass?"
I was so angry that i walked to Jungkook.He was standing next to his locker. "Oh,hi Yoojung." "Don't hi me you Asshole! How can you be with my sister after we broke up?" "1.Actually i dumped you
2.It isn't your bissness
3.Don't curse.It's not Lady like" i was so angry and sad at the same time.
Then i ran to Y/N's classroom and saw her sitting on her desk.
"W/N!!!" (A/N:This means Whole Name if you don't know)
She turned to look at me when i slapped her.
"How can you? You are my sister! Why are you with him? Don't you care about my feelings?"
She just looked at me with a blank face and said with a calm voice
"When you were with him i was feeling like that too.You knew that i like him but what you did...Nothing.You just ignored it.So why i have to care about your feelings when you don't care about mines?" "Cause im your sister and this is unfair for God's Sake!" "Many things are unfair Unnie and don't forget that you made the same mistake." "How you could be so..." "So what? Rude? Arrogant? No, im just saying you the truth."
Her whole class was looking at us but she didn't care. I was so embarrased that i ran of the classroom and went to mine.
Jungkook's POV
I just saw and heard everything. My Y/N! This Bitch slapped and yelled at her. I was going to kill her but i must be calm for now. Soon nobody will hurt her.She will be mine!
Hope you liked it! Bye Bye😘😘😘