Confession

Hey guys! The new chapter is here tho😴😂
Eunwoo's POV
I just can't do this anymore.It hurts me to see them together.I know that i probably will ruin our friendship but i must confess to Y/N.Im going to do this today.I know she will reject me but i have to confess my feelings toward her.
~~Just skip to the confessing~~
We are at the Rooftop.Usually nobody comes here.
"Eunwoo what did you wanted to tell me?"
I breath in and out and then said:
"Y/N im saying this to you now.I know im already late and that you like someone else but let me tell you this.I love you Kim Y/N! From when we were little kids.I know you don't see me in this way but i had to tell you this even if its ruin our friendship." "Oh,Eunwoo.I dont know what to say honestly.I never knew you loved me.I've always saw you as my Best Friend.Im really sorry! You are a very special person for me and i want to stay as Best Friends. Cause you see im with Jungkook now." she then hugged me. I started suddenly crying.
"I know its not the right moment for this but i wrote you even a song." "Um,i want to hear it." "Y/N if you dont want t-to...." "I want to Eunwoo." "O-okay!
The song:
I've always loved you baby,
From when we were kids
And its hurts me that you dont feel the same.
Oh,babyyyy
I want you to be mine,mine,mine.
I want to kiss your lips,lips,lips and to hold your hands,hands,hands.
So baby can you give me that chance?"
(A/N:This was awful.I know😰😂😂)
"The song is really good but you know i can't." "I know.Im just saying that i will wait as long i have to.I will always love you.Remember that!" i said and ran to our classroom.
I will win your heart one day!  I love you💕😫
Y/N's POV
What just happened? I never expected that my Best Friend see me in that way.
I hope you liked it and yup.
Bye Bye😘😘😘