Want you back!

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it.
~~2 weeks Later ~~
Y/N's POV
I started to talk again to Eunwoo and thats good but i feel that isn't the same like before.
Honestly i miss Jungkook.He sometimes glared at us two.I think i will have to apologise.

I saw Jungkook and went to him.I tapped his shoulder and he turned to look at me coldly.
"What do you want?!?" "I just wante..." "Talk faster.I don't have all day you know!"
"Jungkook i really love you and i missed you! Will you be with me again?" and i hugged him. "I missed you too!" he mumbled.
He kissed me on the forehead and said "I really Love you and i can say that Im sorry for that with Eunwoo!" "So you won't freak out when im hanging out with him,right?" "Hmm...Yeah." "Yay!" i hugged him again but this time tighter.
"Okay.Lets get to class cause otherwise we will be late!" and we ran to our classroom.
I said to Eunwoo that we can talk together and hang out so its okay.He was at first surprised that Jungkook accepted but happy anyway.
I hope we can be happy like this forever!
Jungkook's POV
Y/N! Oh, My Princess apologised.It was so cute!
But i accepted she and Eunwoo to be friends only cause i don't want her to leave me again.
But this isn't the End!
Hope you liked the chapter! What do you think will happen in the next? Bye Bye😂👌👏😘😘😘