Hard To Forget - Bucky Barnes

Word Count - 613
Warnings - Clicheness
Summary - You a big dumb dumb and leave out something that the one person shouldn't see

Y/n P.O.V

I sat on my bed with my sketch pad in hand. I sketched ever so gently. Careful not to make the lines too dark. I looked at only the draft of the picture before getting up and grabbing my brushes. I brought my paints and brushes to my nightstand before hunching over the sketch and painting it.

I painted slowly careful not to get out of the lines. This went on for about an hour in a half before I pulled back and looked down at the finished product. It was of Bucky. My crush. I drew his body and metal arm, his hair, but I blocked out his face with black, only showing the outline of his jawline and the stands of his hair. I wrote at the bottom of the page of how much I loved him then signed my name. I didn't plan on giving him it I just did it because he's been on my mind so much lately.

I stood up and stretched out my back. It had gotten so used to be hunched over it hurt to straighten it. I put everything away again before getting undressed and getting in the shower. I left my sketchbook on my bed, allowing the paint to dry.

I washed my hair and body fast, so I could get out fast and head downstairs and show everyone that I'm not dead. I walked out of the bathroom and went to rush downstairs but stopped when I saw a person in my room.

And not some random person. No, it was Bucky. And he was looking at the drawing. I screeched and ran over to him and grabbed the book. I backed away from him and looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"D-Did you uh r-read the note?" I asked shyly still not being able to look him in the eye. "Uhm listen y-you weren't really supposed to see this or uh anything so..." I stopped not really having anything else to say.

I looked up just to see Bucky looking at me with so much adoration and love in his eyes. I blushed and looked down again.

I felt something soft and warm under my chin before my head was brought up and I felt a softness on my lips. My eyes widen as I realized Bucky was kissing me. Saying screw it, I dropped the sketchbook and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

We finally pull away, our foreheads touching as we just looked at each other. "I love you too Y/n," Bucky spoke just above a whisper before smashing his lips on mine again.

We pulled apart again and Bucky began to chuckle. "Hey! I know I'm a bad kisser but you don't have to laugh at me about it!" I huffed scolding him. He just shook his head looking down at me. "No I'm not laughing at you for that I was just wondering how did you draw my torso so well? Have you been spying on me?" He asked me a small smirk.

Heat rose to my face. I shook my head vigorously before replying. "No! I just remembered from the last time you went swimming." I mumbled. "Y/n its winter the last time I went swimming was in the middle of summer." He staring at me in amusement. "How did you manage to memorize each tiny detail?" "Your body is a bit hard to forget," I whispered. He just chuckled and we walked out of the room and to the kitchen to get some food.

~~~