Frustrated (SMUT) - Tony Stark

So like, I suck ass at smut but y'all asked for this soooooo

Word Count - 785
Warnings - Bad smut (duh)
Summary - It's hard working working for Tony, especially when you wanna fuck him

Y/n P.O.V
    Once again another late night in this stupid lab. I sat with my arms crossed glaring down at Tony as he fiddled with a wire in one of his suits. The arm cavity was the nitinol surrounding the suit was damaged and in order to reshape it, he had to detach the arm and know he couldn't remember which line went to what.

    "No Tony, if you cut it like that, the next time you use that cannon your whole arm will fucking explode!" I yelled and walked over to him, taking the tool in his hands and slamming it on the table. Its as if he refused to act like I knew what I was doing.

    "The kinetic energy will stop right here, and when you pull that trigger, you'll never make it to a fucking hospital." He stood and looked and me and wow. My skin pricked as he stared down at me, the look in his eyes unreadable. But before I knew it, he scooped me up and set me on the table that held all his tools. The tool made a huge clang as my waist settled on the metal table. I stared at him my breath a bit labored after that.

    Quick, he grabbed my mouth and pushed me against him, kissing me with such fervor it almost hurt. My arms rushed to wrap around him and thread through his hair, pulling on it and scratching it with my fingers. Tony's hands slid down my back and yanked my button-up shirt open, buttons flying across the floor and table. He took no time, rushing to connect his lips with the top breasts, nipping a biting at the sensitive flesh. My head feels back a little, my hands clenching his hair in my hands tighter.

I pulled him away from me and looked him in the eyes.

"Please..." I begged. The sound the erupted from his throat was deep and rough, sending shivers down my spine. He ripped his shirt off and began working on his pants. I hiked up my skirt and pulled down my underwear. I looked up at him to see him staring down at me, lust and pure eager blew his pupils wide and made his eyes almost completely black, feral.

"Open your legs for me." He demanded. I pouted, not wanting any more foreplay, I was more than ready at this point, having been frustrated about this for months, ever since I started working for Tony.

"Tony, please," I begged again, wanting him to just take me right now.

"I know baby, I know, but I need you to do it, for me ok?" I groaned internally but did as he asked anyway, slowly I lifted my legs and placed them on the edge, I spread my legs looking at him pleadingly. If at all possible, his eyes darkened more. He walked closer and skimmed a hand down my inner thigh, almost touching right where I need him but instead he pulled my legs around his waist and pressed his cock to my entrance.

"I'm gonna ruin you." Tony thrust in fast and hard, but I didn't mind it, the shock and short burn of pain only fueling me. He fucked me with fervor, once he got his fast pace, he didn't stop, drilling me into the table.

I moaned and pulled him to me, kissing him sloppily. I broke away to moan loudly when he hit that perfect spot.

"Don't.. S-stop!" I cried. Tony leaned down and bit at my neck, no doubt leaving teeth marks and small bruises around my neck and collarbone. Tony hit that spot over and over again and before I knew it my orgasm hit me like a truck and ruined me. He fucked me through it whispering dirty praises in my ear.

Tony's hip stuttered and I knew he was getting there, I clenched around him and pulled him down again, kissing at his neck. He groaned and gripped my hips tighter. I panted in his ear, begging for him to cum. 

"Please..." I whispered and that seemed to set him off, one last thrust and he came, spilling his seed on my thighs an stomach. I panted hard, eyes closed and relaxed. I heard a deep chuckle and opened an eye, looking at him before giggling. I pulled him down once and again an kissed him softly. 

"You weren't lying." 

~~~

Well I finally go this out, I hoped you enjoyed lol.