Morning Love (SMUT) - Bucky Barnes

Word Count - 467
Warnings - Smut (duh), it's lowkey kinda rapy sorry (I don't mean non-consensual) ((Well... -just, it's not rape okay?))
Summary - You wake up very happy this morning

Y/n P.O.V

I felt his hands on my body before I even fully came to conscious. I smiled and hummed appreciatively, welcoming the warmth of one hand and cold from another. He placed the softest of kisses on my sternum, slowly going further down. His hands held on to my hips, keeping me close to his body, pressing me into him. As if I would disappear if he didn't keep me close enough.

I felt my thighs be pushed apart, a delicious sore from the night before strung up my body. My breathing becoming quicker of the events ahead. His hot breath sprayed across my skin. The soft nips and kisses on my thighs getting higher and higher.

My arousal apparent, he kissed my blossoming flower gently. I griped at his shoulder-length hair in begs, desire, and love. His thumbs circled on my soft skin, leaving tingles from the random designs.

His tongue flicked out and slowly slid up, tasting me as If I was an ice cream melting away in the hot sun. In a way I was. My sweet cream melting because of his smoldering eyes looking up at me from under the sheets.

He watched me like a lion watched their prey. His warm muscle drinking me up like I was the only source of water in the dryest dessert ever.

My chest heaved up and down, panting faster and faster. The air in my lungs disappearing as soon as he dived down again. I gasped gently when he bit softly on my nub, careful to not hurt, just enough to have me cry out.

Liquid fire pooled in my belly. The warmth burning through me and coating my skin with a soft layer of salt.

My mouth opens in a soft gasp as he licked a bit rougher. Pushing me closer to the edge of ecstasy. He gave no mercy as he licked up my dripping self.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

I moaned and quivered in delight as the relief of satisfaction washed over me. I called out his name.

"Bucky!" I cried it over and over again as he ravaged me through my cloud nine experience. I pulled at his hair harshly, the soft vibrations of his groanes shotting up and making me stay high just a bit longer.

As I floated down safely, he crawled up to me placing his lips on my own in a loving kiss. He held me them in his arms. We looked at each other softly, eyes barely open. He brushed my hair softly, cooing me to sleep.

My eyes completely closed and I listened to his calm heartbeat in my ears. Luring me into a soft blissful sleep.

~~~

I quite like this one. And I hope you guys did too!