Different - Bucky Barnes

Word Count - 600
Warnings - Bad Writing
Summary - Honestly forgot and I'm to lazy to read this, so.....sorry

Y/n P.O.V

I pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and set it on the counter. I searched the cabinets for candy and eventually found it. I grabbed everything I could and walked into the living and set everything down nicely. I heard the sound of the door opening and closing and smiled.

He's home.

I walked around to the front and called out to Bucky. I turned down the hall and some him putting away his jacket and placing his shoes away, his face blank of any emotion.

"Bucky?" I called out again, his stopped and turned around, throwing on a fake smile. He walked over and gave me a hug, faking his affection.

"Hey, Doll," I hugged him back but his body was stiff. I pulled away fast and looked and him with a frown.

"What happened?" I asked, getting straight to the point, he halted.

"Nothing..." He said and I sighed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm and walked him to coach in the living room. I commanded him to sit and he did as I said. I sat next to him and stared at him hard.

"What. Happened." I asked sternly. He looked at me for a long moment before he let his walls crash. His body curled around itself and his eyes filled with tears. He hated showing any kind of emotion that shows weakness. This was serious.

I cuddled up to him and held him into my side. He shook in my and I waited for the right moment to ask again.

"Bucky, what happened today?" He looked at me so sadly.

"I saw one of them today, but it wasn't one of them. I remember everyone I have ever killed and I thought it's him, but it wasn't, it was his son. Micheal Lee Sullivan. Son of Robert Reese Sullivan, a man I killed in the early 80s. I remember the day so clearly, I killed him in his sleep, along with his wife, Rosemary Marcia Hamil- Sullivan. It was painless, a quick bullet to the head. Neither of them woke, it was fast. While I walked out of the room, the little 3 years old was right there, my first instinct was to kill him. I was going t kill and childlike it was fucking nothing! But I held the urge back. He asked questions but I didn't answer and instead walked him to his room and left, locking his door. I never heard anything about it after that, and then today I saw him and I froze, I knew it was him, there was no denying it, but when he saw me, I swore I thought he would scream or try to attack me but he didn't, he stood there for and then he smiles... he smiled at the man who killed his parents. I didn't understand. He waved at me and then left. Like it was nothing, and I just don't understand!" I looked at him and smiled.

"Bucky, its okay. You don't need to worry about it. When you were caught your story went public, millions of people gave you their condolences remember? Micheal must have come to terms long ago with you if he smiles at you." I said and he looked at me with a small smile on his face. he shook his head.

"I just don't understand."

~~~

I know it's not exactly what you wanted but I couldn't really figure out how I wanted this to end, I hope you guys enjoyed and I should have more updates coming soon~!