Jealous - Tony Stark

Word Count - 450
Warnings - Hoes (am I right?)
Summary - Bitches Be Bonkers mate

Y/n P.O.V

Once again, another party. More people, more drinks, and of course:

More girls.

I could hear the party from the top floor in my and Tony's room. I had left earlier getting tired of seeing models and other girls smooch at Tony and try to seduce him while I stood right by his side.

I sighed. This was just going to go on and on forever if I didn't leave now. I got up from the bed walk toward the elevator.

"Friday? Ready my car in the garage. Thank you." I spoke to the robot as I clicked the floor where I suspected Tony to be.

"Of course Mrs. Star- Ms. Ln." I looked around confused.

"Friday are you malfunctioning? Should I have Tony look at you?" I asked actually worried for the robot.

"No, I'm quite fine just confused Ma'am." I nodded knowing she could see.

The doors to the selected door opened and the first thing I was met with a raging party. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I searched the party thoroughly.

When I finally found him, he was being dragged away unwillingly by a hot blonde fluttering her fake lashes. I followed after discreetly. Tony tried to get away a number of times but she would allow it, only bring him closer to her skinny body.

Finally, she pushed him against the wall and pushed her lips on to his.

Anger surged through my body and I stomped angrily towards them. Only ten feet away I got their fast. Tony went to push her away, but I grabbed her by her bleached hair before.

Her hands flew to unhook my hair as I made her face me. I let her go as her fake nails clawed at my skin. She glared at me before realization across her face. Before she could say anything, my arm swung around and connected with her face fast and clean.

She stumbled holding her face and looked at me scared. I was nice enough to not break her jaw, but I won't hesitate to if she ever did that again.

"If you ever try that shit with my boyfriend, or anyone else's, I will personally make you so fucking ugly that no modeling company will ever give you a single glance." She nodded fast and I grabbed Tony's arm. He held a smirk of pride but it was wiped away quickly when he saw my murderous glare.

"Room. Now." He knew not to argue and walked away fast to our shared bedroom. I looked at the people staring at me.

"Get the hell out of my home." And then I walked away.

~~~