Soldier - Bucky Barnes

Word Count - 1214
Warnings - Kinda smuty at the end
Summary - You're a doctor for HYDRA and you've caught an eye.

Y/n P.O.V

Being a doctor for HYDRA wasn't so bad. I mean yeah there's the threats but they never did act on them. Everything else is all sorta the same.

Making my way towards the emergency ward I see a surprise visitor. James was sitting on a chair while he held a hand to his rips. His mask still on.

"Hello Soldier, I see someone had gotten you yes?" I spoke going over to the tools I'll need. As always he didn't reply but simply nodded while getting up. He got and took off his shirt and mask before sitting on the bed and waiting. Grabbing the tray with the tools I needed I walked over to him.

"I hope they didn't go too hard on you for getting a bullet to the chest," I said cleaning the wound. As usual, he didn't react and just kept a blank stare. Sighing I squat down so I didn't have to hurt my back too much. Getting between his legs I rested my elbows on his thighs. I felt him tense but relax slowly. "Sorry soldier but I don't want back problems in the future."

I looked up and saw the slightest movement in his mouth. I smiled to myself before grabbing the tweezers and going toward the bullet wound. "Brace yourself," I said before I dove in. His face twitched a little before he let out a breath when I got ahold of the bullet and pulled it out.

Stitching it up I cleaned it one more time before I put a bandage on him. Having to wrap it all around his body I had to get fairly close and got did it feel good. When I was done I went to pull away but he grabbed my waist and made me stay.

"What is it, soldier?" I asked looking him in the eye. He stood there for a bit. Just looking at me a searching my face. When he was about to speak someone called my name.

"Doctor L/n we need you." I turned around to see a Captain there standing looking at the two of us. I looked back at James but he had his head down and his hands no longer on my waist.

"Yes yes. I'm coming." Then I left living James on his own.

(Time Skip)

I had seen James quite a lot the past few weeks it was nice but also suspicious. He has never really gotten hurt on missions before so why now?

It was late, about 2:45 am. I was sitting down in my room reading. I wasn't able to sleep so I just decided to read one of my books. It was a sexual book but I didn't mind, I just read. It was getting really steamy and the things in the book were turning me on. My panties dampening. I reached down to touch myself but immediately pulled my hand back up when I heard a bang on the bedroom door.

I got up and ran to the door forgetting about my parallel. "Yes- Oh! Soldier!" I was surprised to see James. "What are you doing here? Especially so late?" I asked looking at him confused. He looked me up and down and choked. looked down and noticed why. I was really only wearing underwear and a lacey shirt. It was also so cold, so my buds were hard and pointy. "Gyah! I'm so so sorry!" I said and ran back inside pulling on a robe, covering my body before walking back to the door.

"Now, what can I do for you Soldier?" He lifted up his shirt showing the two stab wounds in his pelvic area. Also showing his prominent V-line. Gulping I grabbed his arm and lead him inside. I sat him down on my bed before going to my bathroom and getting the kit always have there. Just in case.

I walked back out to see James reading my book, right where I had left off. My eyes widened and I rushed over grabbing before closing it and throwing it across the room. He looked at me with a smirk. Embarrassed I looked away. "Could you take off your shirt for me, please? Also, pull your pants down a little so I have some room if that's okay." I said with my back turned while I set everything up.

I turned around and stopped. His physic was something to die for but now. Jesus. He was all sweaty from the mission and had dirt and stuff on him from the holes that ripped through his closes. Some dry blood, but he still looked amazing. Especially with his pants pulled down a bit.

I felt my mouth water, but I shook my head and laid him down. "Stay like this, I'll be right back." I walked into the bathroom again grabbing a washcloth and wetting it before walking back into the room.

Going over to him I sat next to his laid out body. I cleaned up the wounds and wiped away the dried blood, also washing off the dirt. "Y'know Solider, I'm starting to think your getting hurt on purpose," I said as I began to stitch up the stab wounds.

He turned his head away and didn't say anything. I gasped. "You are!" I said and snapped the thread before cleaning the needle and putting it away. I set the things on my bedside table before grabbing a bandage and placing it on the stab wounds.

"If you don't mind me asking, why? Why do you get yourself hurt on purpose?" I asked crossing my legs and arms looking at him. He slowly sat up and looked at me. He looked me in the eyes before leaning down and captured my lips. He kissed me softly and slowly. Closing my widened eyes, I began to kiss back.

My arms slithered up and I wrapped them around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. The kiss began to get hungrier and the need for it was present. Pulling away for air, we looked into each other's eyes. His eyes showed the question that his mouth couldn't produce. 'Can I?' I nodded and he immediately dove down to my neck, leaving open mouth kisses on it. Turning my head to give more access he found my sweet spot and began to attack it, making me mellow.

I jumped up when I heard the banging on my door again. "DOCTOR L/N OPEN UP!" The commanding voice yelled out. I hurriedly got up and opened this door.

"Yes?" I asked looking up and the officer. He looked down at my small size. He looked me up and down, not caring that I was watching him check me out. A growl was heard from me and I turned to see James. He stood there behind me, a hand on my waist and another hand on the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at the officer again. He gulped and stepped back.

"N-No I-we, never mind, The solider has been f-found." He stuttered and nearly ran away. I turned back to James and closed the door.

"Now where were we?"