Too Old For This - Tony Stark

Word Count - 425
Warnings - Language (when is it not?)
Summary - You want more that a simple fuck buddy, you're old goddamnit!

Y/n P.O.V

I sighed before walking into Tony's lab. We've had some good times here, in more ways than one. I walked in searching for a hunched over man and immediately saw him. He was tinkering with his suit when he finally noticed me being there.

"Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked turning to me before wiping his hands off with a towel. He moved his tools to a different ae before coming up to me crossing his arms.

"Tony we need to talk," I said as I looked down and crossed my own arms. I looked back to see him with a frown and furrowed eyebrows. He opened his mouth and spoke.

"Are you gonna say you're pregnant?" He asked looking down at me. I shot him a warning looking before he lifted his arms in a surrendering motion.

"Tony this needs to end," I said motioning between us. He looked more confused as ever.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean this, whatever this is, it needs to end. I'm 35! I'm too old to be doing shit like this. I want so much more than this. I wanted a husband and kids by now! I want so much more than just sex, but I can't have that. Not with you. I would love to have an actual relationship with you instead of being a quick fuck. I'm done with being your secret whore! I have been for 3 goddamn years!" I said looking up at his red teary eyes. "No one knows that I even exsit, and I'm sick of it. So goodbye Tony, I hope you find someone new."

I turned on my heel and began to walk away when I was tugged back. Tony turned me around and held onto my shoulders. "Do you love me?" He asked looking at me in disbelief. I looked down before looking him in the eye.

"Yes."

I pulled into the most passionate kissed I had ever had in all my years of living. One of Tony's hands on the back of my neck and the other on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. When we pulled away it was for air.

"Good, because I love you too, and I would love to get married and have kids with you, but for now, the whole god damn world needs to know that I love you." He said before grabbing my hand and walking out of the building.

Short but fluffy!