Cheater Stark - Tony Stark

Words - 561
Warnings - Cussing, Cheating,
Summary - Tony a dumbass bruh

Y/n P.O.V

Calling Tony. My car said as I neared the entrance of my work. It went straight to voicemail. I sighed. "HeyTony just wanted to say I'm coming home early. Bye." I ended the call with a button on the steering wheel before driving off in silence.

When I reached the house, I looked up to the second story to see the lights off. He must be out. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I took off my high heels and set my stuff down. I slowly walked up the stairs toward the bedroom.

Groans. It was all I heard. My heart sped up. Tears welled in my eyes.

I opened the door to the room and walked into the room. I turned on the light and turned to the bed. Tony looked at me surprised and guilty while the girl underneath him looked shocked and also, happy. In a mischievous sort of way.

I stomped up to him and grabbed tony off of her. Once he was gone I grabbed her by her hair and yanked all the way downstairs. Tony threw on some underwear before running after me.

By the time he reached me, I was throwing the girl out, still naked, and closing the door in her face. I locked so she wouldn't come back inside. She banged on the door for her clothes but I ignored her.

I stomped back upstairs. Tony begging me to say something, but I had nothing to say. I reached what was once our room and began to pack my things.

"Y/n, please talk-"

"Fine! You want me to talk? I'll fucking talk! I thought you changed! I thought you over this! I thought...I thought I meant something to you..." I said looking down and letting the tears finally roll down my cheeks in crooked streams. He held my face but I pulled away from him and glared.

"God! Why did ever love you? Why did I ever think I could change you?" I said looking him in the eyes. The hurt and pain flashing through his eyes made me angry. How dare he feel pain and hurt! I am the one who should feel that!

I continued packing. Tony tried to reason with me but I wasn't having it. He begged and cried, even got on his knees but I pained no mind til I was done. I turned and looked at him getting on my knees and grabbing his chin, forcing him to look at me.

"Trust is like a mirror Tony, you can fix it, but you'll still see the motherfucking cracks." I spit and grabbed my bags heading downstairs I put them in the car and walked back up to grab any other items I missed and or wanted.

When I reached the room Tony sat there on the ground looking at his hand and shaking his head. He didn't look at me the entire time I grabbed my stuff. The only time he did was when I called out to him.

"Tony," He looked up miserable. "When we are at work, we just work, no talking about this. At all. And only talk to me if it's absolutely necessary." And with that I slammed the door shut and drove away from that house, leaving. For good.

~~~

I hope you liked.