Beautiful - Steve Rogers

Heya! So since I myself am a "big" girl I decided to do this. I hope you all enjoy and if you feel bad about the way your body looks, don't. Love it. Cherish it. It doesn't matter what anybody else says. The only opinion that will ever matter that relates to you or your body or the way you look, is yours.

Word Count - 1404
Warnings - Bad smut lmao, Steve Rogers x Chubby! Reader
Summary- You do this every morning, and Steve is sick of it, let him make you feel a little better about it.

Y/n P.O.V

Looking down at my body in the mirror I sighed. My stomach looked like I was 3 months pregnant. My body was covered with stretch marks. My thighs were colossal. My butt was big, but of course, I had the smallest boobs possible at a woman my age.

Shaking the thoughts away I opened my bathroom door and ran into a wall. Sorry not a wall, my boyfriend Steve. His chest bare as he was only in gray sweatpants that always hung dangerously low on his hips.

"Omph!" I backed up looking at him with a 'What the hell?' face. He looked down at me suspiciously. Not bothered by the fact that I'm only in a Bra and Underwear.

"What were you doing?" He asked. Crossing his arms and looking at me. I looked back up at him and analyzed his face. God, he was handsome. Perfect face, bright blue eyes, soft blond hair.

"Nothing." I went to walk around him but he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You know I hate it when you do that." He started looking at me with softer eyes.

"Do what?" I asked acting clueless, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Y/n you know what I mean. I hate when you go into that room every morning and pick out every flaw in your body. I hate how you look down on yourself when you are so freaking beautiful that I can't bear it anymore to see you go through this over and over every single day. I love you just the way you are and I want you to feel the same for yourself."

I looked down. Ashamed. He was right. I did this every morning and I needed to stop.

"Steve... I-I'm sorry. You know how I get. I'm surrounded by skinny beautiful women all day at work and when they just look down and me and size me up it just makes me feel so godman horrible. It makes me feel like you deserved a good looking woman, instead of myself." I spoke, my voice cracking and tears running down my puffy cheeks. Steve wrapped his arms around me in a hug before pulling away but keeping his hands on my waist.

"Hey," Steve wiped away the tears with the pad of his thumb. "Don't ever say that again. I don't think I deserve better because I already have it. You are better than them in every way. I love you for you and you love me for me. I love what's inside and the stuff on the outside is just a bonus," He moved his hands down and squeezed my butt, making me giggle. "Those girls would only love the man that the rest of the world knows. Captain America, but you, you love me for me Steve Rogers a kid from Brooklyn. Who's also from the 40s and was really tiny compared to now, anyways getting sidetracked. You shouldn't care what those women think. The only opinion that matters is yours." He ended with a gentle kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled me in closer. The kiss was full of love and passion one of the best ones we've had yet. Wanting more I bit his bottom lip. He pulled away.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? I have work for 30 minutes." He said rubbing his thumbs on my hips.

"Oh I'm sure that everyone won't mind your a little late, maybe skip the day. What do you say?" I smirked running my fingers through his hair, making him purr in delight.

"You're going to get me in trouble one day." He said picking me up and wrapping my arms around his waist while he walked over to the bed.

"One day, but for now. Make love to me."

I was placed gently on the bed before Steve dove down and began to kiss me again. This time it was a bit needier. Plunging his way into my mouth before our tongues dance. Neither of us wanting dominance.

After a while, the need for air became much and Steve pulled away, nipping at my jaw and neck as he made his way down the way to my breasts. He looked up at me with a glint in his eye before he grabbed the bra and ripped it in the middle, instead of taking it off from the hook.

Gasping when he latched his mouth on to my bud as they both grew from the attention they were getting. Steve sucked and bit and my left one while he rolled my right one in his fingers. Then he switched giving the other the same treatment. He slowly pulled away and continued down my stomach, biting gently and leaving open mouth kisses.

Enjoying the feeling I grabbed his hair and pulled a bit making him groan. Looking up at me when he reached the hem of my panties he winked before looking me in the eye while he took them off with his teeth. Flinging them away he opened my thighs and looked at my glistening heat. He groaned just looking at it.

"Your so wet and I haven't even touched you." He whispered, kissing my inner thigh. Leading up to my heat just when he was going reach it he moved to the other thigh, kissing down. I was about to groan in annoyance when he licked a long slip up.

Moaning at the sudden contact and the pleasurable feeling, I gripped his hair tightly making him groan and send vibrations up my clit. "S-Steve..." I panted out. My thighs went to close but he pushed them down lower, making me not go too far to hurt me but far enough that I was more open to him and his tongue.

He licked and bit my clit. Slowly bring one hand in he put one finger in me, then two, then three and god did it feel amazing. Moaning in pure bliss I felt a knot in my stomach tieing tightly, and just when it was about to break Steve pulled away.

"Steeeve!" I whined hating how I wasn't able to finish. I looked down at him to see him taking off his sweatpants, relieved he didn't have any boxers on.

He grabbed my thighs an opened them as wide as they go. He teased my cunt with his member, before slowly entering me. He waited for me to stretch around him like everytime before. He looked down at me with a look that had no lust. Just love. It made me feel all giddy and joyful in my stomach.

Steve began to move out of me slowly, getting a nice rhythm. He did go any faster or any slower. Just pulling out and pushing out. No words were exchanged the entire time but soft moans and the facial expressions with the utmost pleasure woven into them.

"Steve," Breathlessly moan. His head goes down to my neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulders. The knotting feeling in my stomach grew as Steve continued to thrust.

"Steve-I-" I couldn't form words, but he knew. He angled his hips a bit and hit my G-spot. That was the final thing to make me let go. My inner muscles clenched around his as I came, causing him to let out a loud groan and shudder, while he emptied his load inside of me.

Steve fell on me but not too hard so he wouldn't hurt me. Steve slowly pulled out before getting up and wetting a towel in the bathroom. When he came back he wiped my now super sensitive area. He wiped away our mixed fluids then put the rag in the bathroom. He came back into the room and got on the bed with me. He pulled up some blankets and snuggled me while whispering in my ear.

"You are beautiful inside and out, don't let anything ever change that."