Depend On Me..

( Aubree )

"So Your First Language Is Spanish?' "Uhhh Its Complicated' i Say As We Get Off The Plane Its Our Honeymoon And We Were In Puerto Rico , We Walked Off The Plane And Some Guys Took Our Bags Then August Gave Me A Long Kiss , And i Giggled I Still Cant Believe It Im Married & Right Back Where i Was Born In Puerto Rico Aug Walked Over To Help The Guys Put Our Stuff Into The Limo We Had Alot Of Bags.  Once They Got The Last Of The Bags Into The Limo August Handed Both Of The Boys 1OO Dollars Each They Both Thanked Him And We Got Into The Car , As The Driver Drove Us To The Luxury House August Rented , We Began Kissing And Touching i Could Feel The Mess i Was Making In My Underwear.

We Were At The House August Got Our Bags Then Gave The Limo Driver A Tip , Once i Walked Into The Bedroom In Was On , i Was Soaked And Aug Knew It He Picked Me Up And Took Off My Little Shorts i Had On Then My Tank Top , He Laid Me On The Bed And Slipped Off My Panties Then My Bra He Kissed All Over My Body Then Went Down By My Stomach And Kissed My Inner Thighs i Let Out A Little Moan And He Laughed Putting Both Legs On His Shoulders And Did His Thaanng. i Moaned And Put My Nails Into His Back , About 2 Hours Later We Were Done He Laid On Top Of Me Breathing Heavy And i Was Getting Sleepy That Shit Works Like Magic.

*

In The Morning i Woke By Myself Laying In Bed "The Fuck" i Mumble While Sitting Up i Pushed Off The Blanket Seeing I Had On No Clothes i Smiled And Bit My Lip Remembering Last Night i Picked Up One Of Augs Shirts And Put It On. Were In Puerto Rico He Doesnt Speak Spanish So Where Could He Go? i Get Closer To The Kitchen And Smile Because i Hear Him Singing Kissin My Tattoos " He Sings And i Get Chills Down My Spine, Babes Voice Is Amazinnggg<3 I Sit On The Counter For A Min Then Start Laughing He Jumps Up Getting Scared Making Me Laugh Even More , Then He Walks Over To Where Im Sitting And i Pull Him Between My Legs And Kiss Him "i Cant Believe It" Semi Yell "Believe What?"  "That Im Married! To You Out Of All People!" i Say While Smiling "Well You Better Believe It Mrs.Alsina" He Says Then Pulls Me Into A Kiss. i Could Tell This Marriage Was Gonna Last.

- Make Sure Yall Read My New Book "Help Her"

-Commment&Votee Pleasee