Mother'$ Day.

( Aubree)

Its Been 2 Weeks Since Me & Aug Got Back From Our Honeymoon And Its Mothers Day, August Said Him And Anthony Had A Suprise For Me When i Get Home , i Haven't Saw My Babys In Person Since 2 Days Ago. i Was In Chicago At A Photo Shoot & i Really Missed Them! "You Killed It Aubree!" My Manager Ebony Says While Snapping Me Out My Thoughts "Thanks" i Say Then Walk Into My Dressing Room To Get Changed "So Are You And August Doing Anything Special Tonight?" She Says Then Winks At Me "Him & Anthony Have A Suprise For Me" i Say Between Laughs. "So Be Honest Whats It Like Being Married To A Famous Person?"  "Its"-GCO i Was About To Say Something Then My Phone Started Ringing "Hold On" i Say Then Walk Over To The Couch "Hello?" i Say While Putting The Phone On The Coffee Table "Maan Bre i Swear Your Son Dont Listen For Shit!" Once He Says That i Laugh "why when he does something bad he's my son?" "Seriously he dont listen" "okay calm down what did he do?" i say growing annoyed "tell her what you did" he yells making me jump up "aye stop fucking yelling at him august! shit"  "Mom i hate him! i want you here!" Once Anthony says that my heart breaks Anthony is 6 years old now so im sure he knows what the word hate means.

| AUGUST |

" i Hate him! i want you here" Anthony screams into the phone then he runs upstairs, me and aubree stay quiet on the phone "So i'll call you when i off the plane?"  "Uhh .. yeah" "okay" i was bout to hang up but she says something else "August you know he just said that out of Anger right?" "yeah but its still kinda bothers me bree" "well i'll be home in a little while to make you feel better,love you bye" she says then hangs up.

Maybe Anthony just needs someone like a mom to talk too. i pick up my phone & call Ericka she'll come over & talk to him.

*

*

( Aubree )

I Was Taking A Cab home because august wasnt answering his phone maybe he took a nap after that happened with Anthony. "Thank You" i say while giving the man the money i grab my suitcase and run to the door its raining, Once i open the door i see Ericka sitting on the counter & august standing in front of her they must of been in a deep ass conversation because none of them notice me.

"Mommy!" Anthony screams and runs up to me "Hey Baby!" i say then bend down to his height "i Missed you!" i say while kissing all over his face "Mommyy.." he says then i laugh and wipe the lipstick off his cheeks "How was your day?" i ask him while taking off my jacket "it was good"  "Okay good did you eat?" "yeah i went to eat with Daddy and Ericka!"

*

*

"i Dont Fucking Care August!" i yell we been aruging since Ericka left "i dont know why its such a big deal though" "Because i dont want the bitch playing Mommy with my son while im not around August!"

-Comment&Vote Pleasse.

- Aubree Doing Too Much Or Nah?

-Its Borinnggg.