Party Party,Lets Throw A Party✔

Starting Off From The Last Chapter.

It Was Now 7:OO And All Augs Friends Started Showing Up & Some Family Since I'm Not All That Koo With Them. I Was Having Him A Going Away Party I Wasn't Gonna See Him For 2 Months The Most , I Was Talking To Aug's Cousin About Naming The Baby When I See A Group Of Girls Walking In With Little Shorts & Tank tops  "Excuse Me" I Say While Walking Over To Them Then August Comes Out Of No Where Being Captain Save A Hoe And Hugs Them . I Stop And Look At Them They Were Hugging For A Long Ass Minute , When I Raised My Eyebrows And He Looks At Me .

"Oh This My Uh..Uh" "Wife" I Say With A Fake Smile "Yeah..Babe These The Dancers" He Says And I Give Him An Evil Look "Dancers? I Should Be The Only One Dancing For You"-GCO I Got Cut Off By Milyn Putting Her Arm Around Me "Heeyy" She Says While Smiling. "I'm Milyn" She Says Then Pulls Me To Walk Away With Her ,

"Why Are You So Loud?" She Whispers In My Ear "Because I'm Trying To See Who Those Girls Are" I Say Getting A Little Louder To Make Sure Them & August Hear Me. I Roll My Eyes And Go Inside It Was Too Hot Out & I Cant Drink Or Anything . I Lay On The Couch And Text Trey For About An Hour Or So. He Can't Be Here Cause He Left For Tour Already.

Trey✋: Lmao You Being So Childish Tryna Avoid The Question.

He Asked If I Missed Him, I Really Don't But Heyy Ima Just Say Yes To Make His Day.

BreeBae❤: Fine.. yaassss -_-

Trey✋: Why Did I Even Ask If I Knew The Answer. Ft Me Now

  I Laugh And Go Upstairs Just In case Anybody Decides To Be Noisy And Come Inside. I Lay On The Bed And He Calls Me. "What Do You Want?" I Say While Putting On Headphones "Damn.Attitude Much?" He Says And I Laugh "So When You Coming To See Me?" He Ask "I Thought You Were On Tour.." I Say " I Am"  "Oh Well Never I Guess.."   "Why Not?"  "Cause I Won't Even Go See August"  "So Me And Him To Different People"  "Riigghht" I Say  "He Treats You Bad Ma. I Dont"   "Okaayy." I Say Annoyed  "Don't Feed Me The Attitude Ma"

•AUGU$T•

"Aye Y'all Seen Aubree?" I Ask Some Lil Group Of Females. I Go Inside And Upstairs She's Probably Mad About Those Two Females Or Whatever. I Was About To Open The Door But She Grabs The Doorknob Before Me And Opens It. She Gave Me The Fakest Smile Ever Then Kept Walking Downstairs. I Waited Till I Heard The Door Slam Before Going Into Our Room And Grabbing Her Phone Off The Bed. I Unlock It And First Look Through Her Call Log Thing.

Trey .

Milyn .

Milyn .

Kirko .

Bae .

Mom .

Trey .

Trey .

Before I Could Look Through The Texts I Saw A Figure Standing In The Doorway "So Find Anything You Looking For?" She Says While Taking Her Phone "Yeah Why Do You Call Trey So Much?" I Say While Standing Up. "Well When I Don't Know Where You Are I Call Him To See If Your Together" She Says While Changing Her Clothes.

"Well Call Me don't call Him!" I Say While Looking At Her , She Puts Her Hair In A Ponytail And Looks At Me "Well If You Answered Your Phone We Wouldn't Be Having This Problem" She Says While Looking At Me In The Eyes. She Was Only In Her Bra And Underwear And Tbh Even With That Lil Bump Of Hers Bae Was Still Fine❤ "I'm Sorry" I Say While Pulling Her Into A Hug We Were Hugging For A While When I Heard Her Sniffle.

"What's Wrong?" I Say Then Sit On The Bed , She Wipes Her Tears And Looks At Me "August I Know Your Gonna Cheat On Me While Your On Tour"  "Baby I'm Not" I Say Then Pull Her Into My Lap "You Always Say That And It Ends Up Happening"  Before I Could Say Anything She Cuts Me Off "You Know Everyone's Saying I Should Of Left You Right?" "Why?"  "Because August You Don't Love Me The Same Way That I Love You!" 

"Let Me Ask You A Question, Was It Gonna Be With Those Two Girls Down Stairs?"  "Was What Gonna Be With Them?" I Say Confused. "Were You Gonna Cheat On Me With Them?"  "No Aubree I Love you.❤"

-Comment&Votee Please.

-Lol I Think This Chapter Is Better Than The Last.✌