Fvxkinn Stupid•

| AUBREE |

"What!?" i Yell At August, Since Our House Is Trashed At The Moment Were Staying In A Hotel With Milyn While The Police Detect Or W.e  "Aubree You Gotta Think About This Shit Man!" He Says As He Takes Off His Shirt "Think About What! What The Fuck Is There To Think About!?" i Yell "She Just Got Out If Jail! Why Would She Do Something To Go Back?" He Says And i Look At Him Confused .

  "So Your Saying Amy Gets Out Of Jail All Of A Sudden & Some Car Crashes Into Mine Almost Leaving Me Paralyzed! And You Dont Think She Did It?"  "Nah i Really Dont" He Says While Laying Down "DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU SOUND!?" I Yell  "Nope" He Says Then Grabs His Phone i Roll My Eyes And Go Into The Bathroom.

Is He Fucking Serious? Why The Hell Is He Taking Her Side Anyways? i Shake My Head Then Let A Tear Fall Out Of Anger. i Wipe My Eyes Then Go Out And Sit Next To Him. "Do You Love Her?"  "What..?" He Says Then Puts His Phone Down "DO You Love Her? Please Dont Lie To Me" i Say Then Look Up At Him "I-I Dont Know" He Says And Looks Down.

i Laugh And Shake My Head "Well Let Me Know When You Find Out" i Say Then Grab My Keys And Leave.  i Walk Down The Hall To Milyn & Anthony's Room

"Heeey Girl" She Says While Opening The Door "You Dont Have To Check On Us We Good" She Says "Yeah i Know But i Just Had Another Argument With Aug" i Say "Damn Thats The 5th One Since We Left Your House" She Says While Letting Me In.

"Mommmyyy!' Anthony Says And Runs Up To Me i Smile And Pick Him Up "iMissed You" "iMissed You Too Baby" i Say And Kiss His Forehead

**

"And Thats What Happened" i Say While Eating Popcorn "Damn..So He Thinks Im Lying?" "Noo He Just Doesn't Wanna Believe Amy Did It"  She Was About To Say Something When Anthony Started Crying In His Sleep

"Ant..Wake Up!" i Say While Shaking Him He Wakes Up Starts Crying More "iWant My Mommy!" He Says "Baby Im Right Here" i Saw While Picking Him "No My Real Mommy!" He Says And Starts Kicking i Look At Milyn Confused "The Lady With Yellow Hair!" He Says (Lmao Not Yellow Blonde But U Know How Kids Are So) "Anthony Thats Not Your Mom! Im Your Mommy Okay!?" i Yell ALL This Amy Shit Was Really Starting To Piss Me Off!

i Go And Sit By The Window And Think For A Min Idk How Much More Of This Drama i Can Take Maybe Me And Him Just Weren't Ment To Be.. "You Koo? Mylin Asks "Yeah Just Thinking" i Say She Sits Next To Me. We Stayed Quiet For A Couple Of Mins Then i Broke The Silence "Im..Getting A Divorce" i Say Then Look At Her "No What Why!?"

"Drama Too Much Of It & Im Tired Of It"

*
*
MORNINGG
Its 11 In The Morning i Wake Up To Go To Augs Room When i Walk It He's Sitting On The Bed Putting On Shoes, i Sit Next To Him "i Have A Photo Shoot In Miami Today" i Say "Yeah i Know" It Gets Quiet For A Min Then i Take A Deep Breath "i Want A Divorce " i Say While Handing Him The Papers. "Why!? Where You Get These Papers From!?"  "I Had Them For A While Now" i Say While Playing With My Fingers "Look At Me Why Do U Want A Divorce?" He Says While Lifting My Chin Up.

" i Love You i Really Do! But Just Not Like Before" "Aubree i"-GCO "Now You Can Go Have Sex With Anyone And Not Have To Hear My Mouth" i Say While Smiling "August These Last 6 Months Have Been Hell Between Us And i Just Want It To Be Over"

-Comment&Votee Please
-Should They Get A Divorce?