Did Alot Of Shit•

-AUBREE-

" Girl i Know You Wanna Be My Main Chick" Bumped through my speakers as I drove to my hotel room from Treys house.

I Know What Y'all Thinking .. Nah I'm Not Fvcking Trey Or Nothing There's Noo Sexual Contact Between Us Expect For Cuddling

I'm Just Not Ready To See August Right Now , Seeing Him Makes Me Sick. All I Can Think About is How He Cheated On Me Right In My Face But I Was Too Blind To See.

But I Know Sooner Or Later I Was Gonna Have To Talk To Him About Me Being Pregnant.

I Rode In The Elevator To My Room But When I Got In There It Was Trashed All My Clothes Were Ripped On The Bed And Dirt From A Flower Plant Was All Over , I Grabbed My Purse And Walked Back To The Front Desk. I Was Going On 2 Months Tommrow And All This Walking Is A Workout Since My Feet Are Swollen.

**

Skip A Lil

**

"No I'm Sorry Ms.Aubree The Only Person That Was Let Into Your Room Was Your Sister" The Lady Explains "What! I Don't Even Have A Damn Sister" I Say Almost Yelling.

" A Woman Came In And Told Us She Had A Gift To Leave In Your Room So We Gave Her An Extra Key"  "What Was Her Name!?" I Asked Annoyed Why The Fuck Would They Let Anybody In My Room Anyways.

"Amy Alsina" Just Hearing That Pisses Me Off "I Don't Know Anyone Named Amy Alsina" I Say Then Walk Back Into The Elevator I Felt So Light Headed And Needed To Lay DoHad  So I Went To Another Room Across The Hall.

$AMY$

I Watched From Around The Corner As Aubree Walked Into Another Room Sadly I Was About To Kill This Bitxh. I Was Dressed As One Of The House Keeper Lady's So Nobody Would Notice Me . I Opened The Door With The Key I Had I Saw Her Sleeping On The Bed And Smiled , I Walked Up To Her And Slapped Her Making her Jump Up.

"Ahhh!" She Yelled but I Just Punched Her In The Mouth She Tried Standing Up But I Just Pushed Her Back Down She Was Getting Pretty Weak. I Picked Up Her Phone And Called August "Hello?" He Said His Voice Really Turned Me On But I Didn't Call For That . "If I Can't Have You Then Neither Can She" I Said Then Punched Her Again Making Her Scream Once More.

| l August l |

"Where You Goin?" Trey ask While I Jump Off The Sofa "Maann Amy Got Aubree" I Say Then He Follows Me To My Truck and Hops In This Niggaaa Crazy Coming Out In Pajamas. I Pick Up The Phone And Call Milyn "Are You Here With Aubree!?" I Say "No I'm At Your House With Anthony" She Says In A Stern Tone "FUCK!" I Yell "Why What's Happening!? August!?" She Yells And I Hang Up No Time To Explain.

Once We Get To The Hotel Its Already Too Late Hella Ambulance & Police Are In Front I Run Up To The Crowd Of People Then See Them But Aubrees Body In The Ambulance Then That's When I Went Crazy

  ( Milyn )

I Ran Upstairs To The Guest Room And Grabbed My Purse I Picked Up Anthony And Drove Him To My Moms House Before Heading To The Airport . I Was Going To Miami Cause I Knew Something Wasn't Right

-Comment&Votee

- Got A New Phone So Might Be Updating A lot Now C: