Rings Come Off

✖ B R E E ✖

  When I woke Up From My Nap Or Whateva August Was Acting Different & Throwing Shade About Cheating . I Told Anthony To Go Play With His Toys And Closed Our Bedroom Door . When I Turned Around Aug Was Sitting At The Edge Of Our Bed With His Head In His Hands.

I Stared At Him For A Minute & Stood Quiet , "You Been Creepin With Trey?" He Asks & My Heart Skips A Beat "w-What?"  "Cut All The Bullshit You Heard Me"  "No Why Would'-GCO.  "You Think I'm Fucking Stupid?" He Yells Over Me , "No I Just Wouldn't"-GCO  Damn Was He Ever Gonna Let Me Talk?

"So Why Is He Texting Your Phone?" "We're Always Texting! Tf" I Say Getting Loud , " Yo I Shoulda Just Listened To My Mom" He Says While Putting His Shoes.  "Listen To Your Mom About What!?" I Ask And He Just Ignores Me.  I Follow Him Down The Stairs And Ask Him Again  "Listen To Her About What!?" I Say While Pulling His Hoodie

"ABOUT TURNING A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE" He Yells Making Me Jump And The Baby Kick. I Put My Hand On My Stomach And Follow Him "I'm Not Cheating!" I Was Fighting Back Hella Tears Right Now, "I'm Not Cheating" I Say While Looking In His Eyes "You Just Said That You Text Him All The Damn Time!" He Yells Back .

"That Doesn't Mean"-GCO.  "Listen Ion Even Care About All That! When I Get Back None Of Your Shit Better Be Here" He Says While Pushing Me Away. "What?"  "You Heard Me Man" "ARE YOU STUPID WHERE ARE ME AND YOUR SON GONNA GO?" I Yell While My Tears Just Fall.

"He Can Stay With Me" He Says While Putting On Anthony Jacket, "And Ion Really Care Where You Go" He Says Bluntly And Leaves With Anthony.

By Now I Was Sobbing , I Sat On The Stairs And Cried About 2O More Minutes I Went Upstairs And Packed Some Of My Clothes & Shoes I Put Them In My Car. He Was Really Kicking Me Out For Something That's Not Even True ! I Went To The Kitchen & Grabbed The Bottle Of Vodka As Bad As It Was For Me Right Now I REALLY Needed It .

After Taking A Couple Of Sips I Started Feelin Myself. I Take My Phone Out And Read The Text From Trey.

Tremaineee✋ : Baby I Can Fix That (;

I Laugh And Look At The Text I Sent Before.

BreeBae♥ : Nah You Broke Mylins Heart ✋✖❌

I Shake My Head And Put My Phone In My Pocket , If This What He Really Wants Then Shit I Guess Its Time For Us To Sign Divorce Papers. I Put On My Shoes And Hoodie And Get My Car Keys. I Take Off Both The Promise And Wedding Ring Aug Gave Me And Leave It On The Counter.

° A U G °

I Was At Dairy Queen With Anthony I Look At Him And See His Deep Ass Dimples That Remind Me Of Aubree. Maybe I Did Over React In The House Maybe I Didn't . "You Ready?" I Ask Him And He Shakes His Head "Can We Take Some To Mommy?" He Ask.  "Yeah" I Say And Order Her Frozen Yogurt Her Favorite . Going Back To The House Was Probably The Hardest Thing To Do Right Now Especially Since I Said Alot Of Shit I Didn't Mean.

-Comment & Votee Pleassee.✔