Rain Downn Babyy•

•2 Months Later•

| A U B R E E |

Its Been 2 Months Since I Been In The Hospital. Aug Fly's Out To Miami A Couple Days In The Week But Its Not Easy Since He's Going On Tour.  Trey Stays With Me Every Night & Milyn Stays With Anthony Back At My House. 

I'm Fine . Doctors Are Just Worried About The Baby That's Why I Stayed Here So Long But I'm Leaving Tonight   And When I Get Out Of Here I'm Killing Amy , She Put Me & August In So Many Problems Its Ridiculous.

   I Won't Shoot Her I'll Just Be There Watching The Bitxh Suffer. Milyn Has Everything Planned Already She's Cray. "Well Your Free To Go" The Nurse Says And I Smile She Helped Me Off The Bed And Trey Walked Into The Room "Please Make Sure She Takes Her Meds!" she Says And Gives Them To Him. "I Sure Will" He Says.

I Sit Down In The Wheelchair And The Nurses Push It To The Elevator Tremaine Walks On The Side Of Me Holding My Hand , He's So Sweet! But These 2 Months Gave Me Hella Time To Think & Its Better If We Stay Friends. I Was Thinking About The Divorce Too , I Don't Wanna Do That Either.

The Car Ride Was Long And Quiet I Didn't Have Much To Say , We Talked About Almost Everything In The Hospital. "You Too Quiet" He Says "Well Yeah I Don't Have Anything To Talk About" I Say And For Some Reason A Smirk Creeps Up On My Face. "Let's Talk About Us" He Says , I Was About To Say Something But He Cuts Me Off " I Don't Think We Gonna Work Out"

  After He Says That I Start Laughing Boy ✋ We Was Not In A Relationship. I See Him Getting Mad So I Stop Laughing . "Why?" I Say Trying To Hide My Smile He Doesn't Say Anything The Rest Of The Drive To My House.

Once He Pulls Up In Front I Grab My Bag And Open The Door "Bye" I Say Put He Pulls Me Back Down , "I'm Still Gone Be There When Aug Acts Up." He Says With A Smirk And Let's Go Of My Arm.

*

*

*

I Put My Hair Into A Ponytail And Look In The Mirror , Damn My Stomach Was Getting Big Fast! I Was Wearing All Black Ready To Kill This Bitch , Milyn Was Already In The Car Waiting For Me I Grabbed My Duffle Bag And Went Downstairs.

- I Will Update Later , I Promise ❤

- Lmao I Been Hella Lazy So Y'all Deserve Another Update.

- Y'all Know Any Good Books On Here I Can Read?