ending.

BOOK IN THE MAKING ABOUT TYGA & TREY ❤ HOPE YALL LIKE IT , I WILL POST THE FIRST THE FIRST CHAPTER ON HALLOWEEN ALSOO❤

AND TO EVERYONE THATS BEEN READING SINCE BOOK 1 I REALLY LOVE YALL❤❤❤ - Aaliyah$

× A U G U S T ×

It Been 2 Months Since Me & Trav Did That To Trey. Me And Aubree Been On Good Terms Ever Since , I Was Back On Tour But We Facetime Every Morning And Night  & Text All The Damn Time.

Wifey❤: Auggusst We Miss You❤ When Does Tour End?

MyBabyy✨: 3 More Weeks Shawty I Miss Yall Too

LIE . I Was Omw Home Now To Surprise Her And Anthony.

I Got In My Truck & Put The Gifts I Got For Ariana & Anthony In The Trunk .

* B R E E *

I Was In Bed Watching Spongebob With Anthony I Been Having Contractions For The Past Week. I Havent Told August Cause I Didnt Wanna Worry Him While He Was On Tour. Somebody Rang The Doorbell And i Went Downstairs To Open It , It Was Travis He's Been Checking Up On Me Since Aug Been On Tour. "Wassuh?" He Says While Walking In , "Nothing Jus-" i Was Trying To Finish But Got Another Sharp Pain In My Stomach. "Ouucch" i Say And Trav Instantly Comes Running To Me "Woah You Okay Ma?" He Says While Helping Me To The Couch. 

He Reminded Me Of August So Much At Times , Making Me Miss Him Even More. "Maybe I Should Call Aug-" "No" I Say Cutting Him Off. "Just to Let Him Know Wha-" "No!" I Say Cutting Him Off Again. He Raises His Hands In Surrender And Walks To The Kitchen.

"Why Not?" He Says While Grabbing A Bottle Of Water & Hot Chips. "Because He's Probably Already Stressin'." i Say Without Looking Away From My Phone My Mentions On Twitter Were Fireee Right Now. "Aug Stressin.?" He Says Between Laughs "Yeah I Know My Baby" i Say Then Stale Face Him. Which Makes Him Laugh Even More.

i Smile Then Go Back To Reading My Mentions.

@TheRealKay; Are Yall Suurrree @AubreeXBrooklyn Isn't Having Twins?

i Laugh And Rub My Tummy. My Stomach Was Waay Bigger Than The Last Time i Was Pregnant "Helloo?" Trav Says Snapping Me Out My Thoughts , "What!?" I Say With Much Attitude. "Damn, But i Said Who Dis Ina Black Lambo" He Says While Pointing Out The Window.

i Get Up And Look , "I Dont Know" i Said While Walking To The Door , They Stayed In The Car For A Mintue Then Got Out , He Took Off His Shades Then Held His Arms Open. "Oh My BestFriend!" i Yelled While Trying To Run Towards Him ,  He Laughed Then Pulled Me Into A Hug. "I Missed You'.

It Was Kirko I Haven't Talked To Him Since that Day On The Phone & Haven't Saw Him Since The Day Everyone Did That To Amy. "Damn You Having Triplets?" He Says While Rubbing My Stomach. "No!" I Say Between Laughs.

He Smiles And Rubs My Stomach Some More. For Some Reason It Made Me Feel Kinda Sad That , When I Was With Him No Matter How Hard I Tried To Have a Baby I Couldnt.  "Alrigght?.. Hellooo?" He Say Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts , "Uh Yeah Sure" I Say Confused. "You Ain't Even Hear Me" He Says With A Smirk.  & I Laugh.

We start To Walk Inside & He Puts His Arm Around Me I Laugh And Move It. I Ain't Want Trav To Be Suspicious When Everything's Been Chill For 2 Months.

"Oh Okay I See" He Says Then Puts His Hands Up In Surrender. We Walk To The Kitchen & Travis Is On His Phone Whispering , I Already Knew He Was Most Likely On The Phone With August.

"Aight Bye, Wassuh?" He Says Facing Me And Kirko "Wassuh" He Says Then They Give Each Other A Dap.

Wifeyy❤: Ft Now ?

MyBabyy✨: Can't..

I Roll My Eyes And Throw My Phone On The Other Side Of The Couch He Has Been Not Wanting To Facetime Since Yesterday.

"Somebody At The Door" Kirko Says While Sitting Down Next To Me. "Man I Got It" Travis Says Then Gets Up. Couple Seconds Later Milyn Walks In Laughing With Travis & Anthony Runs To Me "Mommyy!" He Screams And I Pick Him Up.

They Wanted To Go To The Batting Cages Together. The Door Bell Rings Again And Travis Opens It. It Was Most Of Aug's Family. "Your Getting So Big" Augs Mom Says While Rubbing My Stomach & I Smile.☺

A Couple Minutes Later More Of Augs Rapper Friends Started To Show Up. "Wtf Is Going On?" Travis Asks Me And I Shrug. All These People were Coming Outta No Where.

The Door Opened Once More & It Was Nicki , "Hey!" She Said And Gave Me A Hug "Hi.." I Said Then Gave Her The Fakest Smile Evaaa. IDFWU.

I Made My Way To The Kitchen Everyone Brought Hella Food. I Was On Twitter & Eating When Someone Sat Next To Me , I Looked Up To See Trey. "Heey!" I Said Then Hugged Him I Was Happy To See Him. He Told Me Everything About Him Taking Special Meds & Shit.

He Laughed & Hugged Me Back. "How You Been?" He Asks. "I Been Goo-"

"Yoou Forever My Laady For Ever My Baabyy" I Heard August Sing And I Turned Around.

I Turned Around But Didn't See Him. It Was Probably The Radio But I Swear It Sounded Like He Was Right Behind Me.

I Was Gonna Turn Back Around But Somebody Tapped Me On My Other Shoulder "Girl You Held Me Down When I Was Dowwn & Out Girrl" Aug Sang & My Eyes Got Watery.

× A U G U S T ×

"Baby I Missed You" She Said While Wiping Her Tears , I Smile And Kiss Her. I Pull Her Into A Hug & Her Stomach Bumps Me She Got Big Asf.

Either Way She Still Looked Good Asl She Instantly Turned Me On With Everything She Did & She Knew It Too. Everyone Went Back To Doing Whatever & We Started A Lil Conversation.

"This Why You Didn't Wanna Facetime?" She Asks While Putting Her Body In Mine , Yup She Knew Exactly What She Was Doing. "Let Me Holla At You Real Quick" I Say While Grabbing Her Hand & Leading Her Up The Stairs To Our Bedroom.

° A U B R E E °

"Mmmh" I Say Accidentally Moaning In His Mouth , Hormones Was Crazy Bro. "Ima Be Right Back" He Says While Walking Into The Bathroom. I Was Gonna Lay On The Bed & Wait But My Shorts Got Hella Wet All Of A Sudden.

"The fuck.."  I mumble and stand up. I laugh for a second then start feeling Hella pain. My water broke "Aug..I-I Need To Go" I Say Trying To Take Deep Breaths , This Shit Really Hurted.

"What?" he Says Running Out The Bathroom. "M-My Water Broke" He Grabs My Hand And Helps Me Walk Down The Stairs, "Ayo Trav We Gotta Go" He Says While Grabbing His Keys.  Travis , Milyn & Kirk All Follow Us To Aug's Car.

"Ion Know What To Do" August Says Bae Was Nervous.  "Take Her To The Hospital Faggot' Kirko Says While Helping Me Into The car.

He Needed To Chill Rn. it Was My Baby's first Time Doing This. "Aye Hol' Up' August Says While Getting In Kirko's Face , "Wassuuh'?" Kirko Says While Putting His Fist Up. I Look At Both Of Them In Shock. Were They Really About To Fight Right Now?

"Chilll Man" Travis Says While Stepping Between Them. "Thank You!" I Say Catching A Attitude. "You Guys Literally Argue Over The Dumbest Shit" I Say.

"Alright I'll Drive Ya" August Says While Walking Over To The Driver Seat. "You Sure Cause It Seems Like You Don't Know What You Doin" Kirko Says While Stepping In Front Of Him. "I'll Drive You Bree" Kirko Says.

They Were Bout To Argue Again Before I Started To Yell. "I'll Drive My Damn Self!" I Said While Struggling To Get Out The Car. Travis Helped Me Out Then Me Him & Milyn All Hopped Into My Truck Leaving Him & Kirko To Whatever Bull Shit.

I Held On To The Door As Hella Contractions Kept On Coming. I Couldn't Believe My BabyGirl Was Finally Gonna Be Here❤

-Love&Survival Will Be Published On Halloween!

-Book 3 Is Poppin Tbbhhh.