So Dumb In Lovee°.

( A U B R E E )

"He Treating You Right?"  "Yeaah..?" i Say Between Laughs. i Was At Shoot With Trey For His Music Video , "Mmh Why You Say It Like That?" He Whispers In My Ear , i Laugh And Move Away "Because You Asking A Little Too Many Questions!" "Well Because You Know.. i Love You , Miss You Alot" He Says Then i Stay Quiet. "CUT THATS IT FOR TODAY" The Directior Yells Then i Try My Best To Hide From Trey But He Finds Me. "You Can Run Away Everytime i Say i Love Or Miss You" He Says Between Laughs. "Well ..iCant Say Anything, Im Married"  "You Aint Gotta Tell Me i Was There Remember?"

"Trey Please"-GCO  "Please What?" " Just Stop It!" i Semi-Yell He Looks At Me In Shock & Stays Quiet Then i Walk To My Dressing Room.

i Sit Down In Front Of The Mirror And Think About What Just Happened , What Does He Mean He "Loves" Me!? Does He Not Remember That HE Left ME !? i Roll My Eyes Then Call Aug , "Hello?" He Says In A Sleepy Voice That Makes Me Smile "Hey Babe" "Wassup?"  "Nothin Can You .. Come Pick Me Up?"  "Dont You Have Your Car Bree?"  "Yeah But .." i Try Finishing But i Get A Lump In My Throat i Have Been Hella Emotional This Whole Month, "But What? Is Some Nigga Up There?" "No..i Just Dont Feel Safe" i Say Then Sniffle "What You Mean You Dont Feel Safe? And "-GCO , Once He Says That My Phone Dies And Somebody Starts Knocking On My Door , "Come In" i Say While Wiping My Tears.

*Skiiipppp*

"You Know What Happens When You Sit On My Lap Right?" "Nope What?" i Ask While Pulling At His Shirt I Was Now At Treys House & Tbh It Feels Great Being Around Him Again , "Bree Stop Your Drunk" He Says While Pushing Me Off His Lap , "No Im Not!" "You Are! You Know You Got August And Anthony Waiting On You At Home Right Now" He Says While Giving Me My Purse And Phone , "I Dont Know Why Your Acting Like This" i Say While Putting My Heels On , "Bye Bree" He Says While Walking Me To The Door , i Roll My Eyes And Slam His House Door.

( AMY$)

" Amy Carswell!" The Police Officer Says As He Opens My Cell Door "Yeah?"  "Get Your Shit Your Leaving" He Says , "What?" i Said Confused "YOUR LEAVING" The Female Police Officer Yell i Roll My Eyes And Put On My Shoes , Fuck They Mean Im Leaving? i Was Suppose To Stay Here For YEARS Because Of What i Did To My Baby Anthony. i Smile Once i Think About I Was Finally Going Home To My Babys August And Anthony. I Herd He Married That Ghetto Stripper Aubree , If i Wanna Be A Family Again First i Gotta Kill That Bitch. "Your Free To Go" Another Police Officer Says Then i See My Old Friend Ericka "Fuck You Doing Here?" i Ask "Bitch i Bonded You Out" She Says Then We Walk To Her Car Together , 

"Listen You Gotta Help Me" i Say While Getting Into The Car "With?" "I Needa.. Kill Somebody" "Are You Fucking Crazy? You Just Got Out"  "I Know! I Know! But i Want My Family Back With August" i Say "Family?"  "Yes Me Him And Anthony" "Girl You Crazy" She Says Then Turns On The Radio.

We Were Driving To Ericka's House When i Saw Somebody In A Car That Looked So Familar i Was Staring At Her For A While Then i Realized Who She Was "THERE GOES THAT BITCH" I Yell "What Who!?" Ericka Says Then i Grab The Wheel And BOOM.

( Augu$t)

"Dad Wheres Mommy?" Anthony Ask "Shes Still At Work" "Oh" He Says Then Gets A Sad Look On His Face , i Stare At Him For A Min , His Dimples Are Just Like Aubree's Man i Dont Know Where Shes At But i Miss Her. "Its Past Your Bedtime" i Say While Turning Off The Tv , "But Can i Jus"-GCO  "No You Know How Your Mom Gets When You Go To Sleep Late" i Say While Standing Up "Come On Man , Go To Sleep And i Promise She'll Be Home When You Wake Up" i Say And Walk Upstairs. i Lay Down And Call Bree 5 More Times Before I KO And She Still Doesnt Answer.

-Comment&Vote Pleeaasee

- Read My New Book "Help Her"