Keep Your Groupies .

LMFAOO , I Do Not Think I'm Better Than ANYONE Else! I Still Used To Update My Other Books Everyday And Got No Reads So Y'all Can Chill . Ima Never Act Hollywood Towards Y'all We SQUAD ❤❤ I Just Been A Lil Busy With School & Life .

× A U G ×

Bree Left & She Was Upset Why? Ion Know , Nicki Was Kinda Like My Best Friend Or Sister To Me.

"I'm Sorry about That" I Tell Nicki "Oh It's Fine" She Says The Continues To Talk To Travis.

Aubree Was Over Fucking Reacting I Walked Over To My Car And Called Her She Answered On The Second Ring.

"Yeah?" She Sounded Chill Asf. "Why You Leave This Time?" I Ask "Listen August We Not Bouta Play This Game Okay!?" She Semi Yells. "You Rather Be Outside Talking To The Next Bitch Then Inside Finding Out The Gender Of Your Baby!"

She Was Right Nicki Called Me And I Went Straight Outside I Didn't Even Get To See The Gender Of The Baby.

"You Right So What Is It?" I Ask Joking "FUCK YOU AUGUST" She Yells And I Laugh. Before I Could Tell Her I Was Joking She Hung Up.

$ B R E E $

I Hung Up On August And Turned Up My Radio Lifestyle Was Playing , Honestly All Me And August Needed Was Some Time Away From Each Other .

Time So He Could Really Just Grow Up & Figure Out What He Wants . And Some Time So I Could Just Focus On Anthony & Ariana , Yeah I Already Know What I'm Gonna Name Her .

"Did A lot Of Shit Just To Live This Here Lifestyle" I Sang Along With The Song. This Song Reminds Me Of Kirk For Some Reason , He's Been On My Mind A lot Lately & I Don't Know Why.

I Turned Down The Music And Picked Up My Phone , I Haven't Talked Or Saw Him Since That night That We All Went Into Amy's House.

  I Guess My Our Lil Side Conversation We Had That Night Has Been Stuck In My Mind.

Flashback

"How You Been Baby?" He Ask "Fine' i Say While Pouring Him a Drink "You Know i Still Love You Right?"  "What?" i Say While Handing Him The Cup "Come On Dont Act Like You Wasnt Expecting That"  i Stare At Him For A Min The Look Down  "You My First REAL Love , Cant Nobody Take Yo Place Believe That" He Says While Lifting My Head Up.+

End Of Flashback.

I Dial His Number And Picks Up On The 3rd Ring , "Yo Chill The Fuck Out!" he Yells. "Hello?" I Say "Bre Baby, I Can't Talk Right Now" He Says Then I Hear Yelling In The Background. Before I Said Anything Else He Hung Up.

It Put A Lil Worry I'm My Head I Was Gonna Drive To His House But I Know He Would Call Me Back In About A Hour . I Drive Home And Get Out The Car When Trey Opens The Door For Me ,  "What Are You Doing Here?" I Ask While Walking Inside.

"Ion Know August Told Me Wait For Him Here" He Says While Closing The Door. I Was About To Walk Upstairs But He Pulls Me Back "Stop Acting Like.. This" He Says While Kissing On My Neck.

I'm Not Even Gonna Lie As Much As I Hated Him Right Now It Felt Good To Be In His Arms. He Was Kissing On My Neck And Rubbing His Hands Down My Body When I Let Out A Little Moan.

He Licked His Lips & Smiled "I Know You Missed Me" I Rolled My Eyes And He Picked Me Up , "Let Me Dow-"  "Sssshh Baby" He Says And Starts Walking Up The Stairs.

He Lays Me On The Bed & Pulls Off My Shorts Leaving Me In My Thong. "Mmmh" He Says And I Laugh. He Was About To Take Off My Shirt When I Stop Him "I'm Sorry This Just.."  "baby It's Fine" he says and let's me sit up. 

  - T R I G G A -

Aubree Wasnt Feelin Me Today , I Let Her Up And Look At My Watch 2:15 i Was Supposed To Go By My Moms House And The Studio Today. i Look Up At Aubree She Was In Her Closet Trying To Find Something To Wear , " Wanna Go To My Mom's House With Me?" i Ask And She Got Happy Asf. My Mom Loved Aubree And Aubree Loved My Mom. She Had A Better Bond With My Mom Than She Will Ever Have With Augs Mom Crazy Right?

"Yeaah!" She Said All Cheesy "Aight Hurry Up Bro" i Say Then Walk Down Stairs.

*2O MINS LATER*

Aubree Was Taking A Long Ass Time , i Was Bout To Open The Door When i Heard Her Singing , 

" i Only Want Whats Best For youuuuu" she sung her Voice Was Beautiful Tbh. Maybe One Day We Could Make A Song Together. (; She Opened The Door Making Me Jump Up , "Why Are You Standing Here?" She Asks Then Walks Past Me "You Can Sing" I Say While Sitting On The Bed "Thank You" She Says Between Laughs. i Smile And Look At Her Up And Down She Had On Neon  Pink Nikes , Ripped Jeans, A White Jersey And A Pink Bucket Hat. ( Yall Want Me To Say What She Wears Or Nah?)  Whatever Aubree Had On She Always Looked Amazing Her Curves Fit Everything Perfectly. 

i Watched Her Do Her Hair & Make Up Shawty Was Pregnant And You Couldnt Even Tell. 2O Mintues Later She Was Finally Done.

- S k i p -

"Aight Mama We Gotta Go" i Say While Walking To The Door And Bree Follows , "Alright Bye Baby' She Says While Pulling Bree Into A Hug , i Listened To Them Talk For About A Whole 2 Hours. "Alright Remember I Want Some Grand Kids From Yall" She Says "Ma Dont Start This.." i say then Aubree Starts Laughing , "You'll Have Plenty When Tremaine Gets Some Time" She Says Between Laughs i Shake My Head Then Unlock The Doors. 

Once i Drove Off It Got Awkward , "Im Sorry Bout That" i Say "Its Fine" She Says Without Taking Her Eyes Off Her Phone. A Couple Mintues Later We Pull Up To The Studio "i Dont Wanna Be Hereee" Bree Says While Getting out The Car " Look You Got A Good Voice Let People Hear It"  i Say The Grab Her Hand , 

- 1 H O U R   L A T E R -

( Lmao i Keep Skippinn Cause I Wanna Update Already . )

I Smile And Look At Aubree , The Lyrics She Wrote Were Good We Made A Song So i Can Put On My New Album.

 ( AUBREE)

If my man found out you were using his rubbers I'd be dead

If your girl found out you was paying my rent she'd lose her head

If my man found out I was rushing your chores he'd pull out the desert eagle

If your girl found out how good I was riding it, wait

I don't care about none of these bitches , none of these bitches

I don't care about none of these bitches , none of these bitches

I don't care about none of these bitches, none of these bitches

I don't care about nobody but you

Boy you so special, I might be disrespectful

Boy you so special, we so disrespectful

Boy you can call my phone and four in the morning

Boy you can ride shotgun every time I'm rolling

Boy you can come with me to his favorite diner

I'll even take you home so you could meet my mama (disrespectful)

I DONT OWN THESE LYRICS. SONG IS ON THE SIDE.

* B R E E *

"OH MY GODD" I Yelled And Jumped On Trey , They Played The Song Back To Us And It Sounded Perfect .  " i Love Yooouuu" i Said  , He Laughed And i Put My Arms Around His Neck Then The Door Opened And August Walked In.

l A U G U S T l

i Walked In The Studio And Saw Bree Hugging Trey .. Fuck Was They Doing..

- Comment & Vote Pleaaseee