Drug That Im Hooked To.

• A U G •

"What The Fuck Happened To Your Face?" I Yell While Walking Behind Her. She Ignores Me And Continues To Walk Inside. "Nothing August Damn!" She Yells Then Runs Upstairs.

I Followed Her , I Never Put My Hands On Aubree Even If I Really Wanted To, I Never Did So For Somebody Else To Was Crazy As Hell!! I Wasn't Bout To Let This Shit Go.

"I Fell" She Says While Looking In The Mirror , LIE. "You Can't Fall And Get A Black Eye So Cut The Bullshit And Tell Me Wassuh" I Say Tryna Stay Calm , Wasn't NOBODY Bouta Put They Hands On My Family.

She Looks At Me And Her Eyes Start To Get Watery. "Augusst Pleaaassee Don't Be Mad, Pleasee" She Said Sounding Like A Lil Ass Kid Which Made Me Laugh A Little. I Hesitate Before Answering "Uh..Alright I Won't" I Say Knowing I Was Gonna Regret It.

"Trey Did It..." She Says Quietly. PAUSE. Wtf Did She Just Say? TREY?

"Wtf Were You Doing With Him?!" I Yell "You Said You Weren't Gonna Be Mad August!" She Says Then Sits On The Bed. I Take A Deep Breath And Sit Next To Her "Baby I'm Not" LIE. I Was Mad Asf , Who The Fuck Trey Think He Is? And Why Was She With Him Anyways?

× B R E E ×

August Was Already Catching On About Me And Trey So Might As Well The Him Right?

"What Were You Doing With Him?' He Says Almost Yelling. "We Just Made The Song That's All" I Say While Looking At My Nails.

"Stop Lyin To Me" Says With A Serious Ass Face. "I'm Serious" I Say And Look Into His Eyes. He Fake Laughs Then Walks To The Closet And Starts Grabbing Clothes He Had Here From Spending The Night "I Know Y'all Had A Lil Relationship So Cut The Bullshit'

I Looked At Him And He Looked As If He Wanted To Cry. Then My Eyes Started To Get Watery, "August i-" "Aubree.." He Says While Shaking His Head. "I'm Sorry' I Say While Walking Up To Him.

I Put My Arms Around Him And Start Crying On Chest, But He Pushes Me Off "We Gon' Need A Divorce" He Says Then Walks Out. Wttfffff.

"August" I Say While Following Him He Shakes His Head And Keeps Walking "August I-" "Aubree Wtf Do I Look Like Staying With Someone Who Smashed All The Homies?" He Says. And I Look At Him Likes He's Stupid ASF.

Noo Matter How Many Times Trey Slept Over We NEEVVEERR Did Anything Sexual , Kissing Was As Far As We Ever Went! Don't Let Trey Fool Ya.

"I Never Smashed Any Of Your Homies' I Say With Hell Attitude. "Right So Trey & Kirko Was What?" He Asks Theeenn I Lose It. "If You Would Stop Being So Fucking Dumb You Would Know I Never Fucked Trey"

"So Y'all Was In A Relationship With No Se-"  "YEAAAH AUGUST A REALTIONSHIP WITH NO SEX , UNLIKE YOU I DONT FUCK EVERYTHING I SEEE" I Yell He Really Just Pissed Me Off.

I Roll My Eyes And Walk Out As Much As I Wanted To Cry Right Now I Wasn't , But Trust Me It Does Hurt When You Give Somebody Your All And It Still Isn't Good Enough .  :\

$ A U G $

I Kinda Felt Bad After Aubree Walked Away But Shit At The Same Time It Was True , She Fucked With Kirko & TREY Somebody I Was Really Close ToooMe

I Walked Outside And Gave Anthony A Hug And Kiss Bye , I Tried To Give Aubree 1 But She Just Picked Up Anthony And Went Inside.

I Got Into My Car With Travis And Drove Off Shit Was Bouta Get Real.

We Drove Straight To Treys House On The Way There I Told Trav Everything About Him & Aubree And Him Putting His Hands On Her. "Man I Got Him , But What About Aubree?" He Asked.  "What About Ha'?" I Said Annoyed.

"Y'all Not Getting A Divorce Right?" He Asks And I Don't Answer .. "Bruh Answer Me"  "Ion Know, They-" "A Little Kissing Don't Mean Nothin" He Says Cutting Me Off.

"You Cheated On Her Plenty Times And She Took You Back. But She Gives Somebody A Peck On The Lips And It Turns Into Some Crazy Ass Shit For You" He Says Then Gets Out The Car .  He Was Rigggghht.

I Knocked On The Door And Milyn Opened? Her And Trey Was So Messy Always Breaking Up Then Back Together For The Next Like 2 Days Smh. "Uh Hey' She Says While Fixing Her Robe , "Where Tre-"  "Baby Who Dat?' He Says While Walking Behind Her.

As Soon As Me And Trav Saw Him We Tackled Him On The Ground. I Started To Think About Aubree Cryin Or Him Hurting My Babygirl Then All This Anger Came Out Making Me Punch Him In The Mouth Repeatedly Until I Saw Blood , But That Wasn't Good Enough I Stood Up And Started To Stomp On His Face.

Milyn Started To Scream As Always And Trav Pulled Me Back Off Him. "Don't Ever Put Yo Hands On My Wife Nigga!" I Yell Then Throw The Glass Bottle That Was On The Coffee table.

We Saw Milyn Grab Her Phone So We Left , My Hand Was Bleeding And I Had Some Of Treys Blood On My Shirt. I Was Driving Back To My House To Get Ready To Leave Tonight When 3 Police Cars Came Out Of No Where Behind Us.

-Comment & Vote Pleasseee.

   -Update By Friday Or Sunday Ayyee Turn Upp Cause My Chapters Getting Longer .