Treat Me Like Somebody .

$ A U G $

I Opened The Door & It Was Trey, I Guess He Was Shocked To See Me Cause He Stood Quiet For Min.

"Wassuh?" I Say "Um Uh You Know I Didnt-"GCO  "Yeah Bro I Know That Text Was A Mistake" I Say.

He Was Scared As Shit , I Looked Behind Him & Saw Milyn "Dammn" I Mumble. Her Face Was FUCKED Up From What Aubree Did.

"So Can We Come In?" She Asks And I Step To The Side So They Can Walk In.

" August I'm so sorry I didn't know how she would do all this" Milyn Says then she pulls me into a hug. I heard he sniffle after  minute so I guess she started crying.

While She Was Hugging Me I Didn't Even Notice Aubree On The Stairs "uhh the fuck?" Aubree Says Then walks down.

* M I L Y N *

Aubree started to walk towards me and I hid behind August I knew she was Bouta snap. "Chillll" Dude And Trey Say At The Same Time Then Grab Her . "I'm Sorry!" I Yell And Instantly Start Crying.

"Let Me Go! I'm Not Gonna Hit Her!" She Says Then Pushes Trey Away.

"Augusstt" I Say The Grab On To His Arm . Y'all Probably Think I'm Being A Pussy Right Now But This Is Serious , I Know How Aubree Is. If She Fought You Once, Everytime She See You Its Like A Automatic Ass Whooping .

"I'm Not Gonna Hit You" She Says And I Look At August I Didn't Know If This Was A Set - Up Or Naah .

# B R E E #

Milyn Was Scared & Her Face Was All Bruised I Felt Sorry But At The Same Time I Didn't . Everything Was Between Me And August I Don't Know Why She Decided To Step In.

I Went And Sat On The Couch A Couple Minutes Later Trey Sat Down Next To Me , I Didn't Bother To Look At Him. "So You Not Gone Speak?" He Says Then Looks At Me.

  I Keep My Eyes On The TV And He Gets Closer To Me. "Baby Stop Acting Like That" He Says Then Puts His Arm Around Me.

"Stop" I Say While Pushing Him Away "Don't Act Lik"-  Before He Could Finish I Got Up & Went Upstairs.

  I Go Upstairs And Start Getting Ready For My Doctor's Appointment. Shockley August Was Coming With He Never Actually Came All He Did Was See The Ultrasound Pictures I Take Home . I Put On My Nike Sandals And Hat Then Grab My Purse "Come On Before We Late" I Tell August Then Go Downstairs

"Y'all Wait For Me I'm Coming Too!" Travis Said While Putting On His Shoes , I Sigh And Look At My Watch "Where's Anthony?" I Ask Him "My Moms House" He Says While Walking To Me .

"AUUUGGUUSST" I Yell And He Comes Running Down The Stairs. I Didn't Wanna Be Late Cause Today The Doctor Was Telling Me If I Was Having A Boy Or Girl & I Was Excited.

( L A T E R )

"Are You Excited?" The Doctor Asks And I Shake My Head Yes . She Puts The Gel On My Stomach Then Starts Running The Thing Over It. She Turns The Computer Screen So We Could All See A Couple Moments Later I Hear Travis Mumble Something And I Roll My Eyes.

"Soo It Looks Like Your Having.." I Laugh And Wait For Her To Finish "A Girl! Congratulations!" She Says And I Start Smiling. 

  Once I Was Done Me And Travis Walked Outside , August Was Already Outside Cause He Had A "Important Call" When We Got Outside he Was Standing Against A Pink Car .. As We started To Get Closer She Started To Look Familiar.

  Once Her And And August Saw Me She Moved From Under His Arm. "Aye Bree This Nicki" He Says . And That's Who She Was Nicki Minaj

I Rolled My Eyes And Walked Straight To My Car Doesn't He Get Tired Of Doing This Shit ?

- Comment & Vote Pleaaase

    - Y'all Want A Pre- View Of The Next Book ?