Aint No Loving Me✖

$ B R E E $

"Y'all Having Fun?" I Say While Fully Opening The Door , Milyn Jumps Off Of Aug And Looks At Me "Aubree We Was Just"-GCO  "August Don't Even Trrryy It" I Say While Sitting On A Chair By The Bed .

Milyn Looks Scared And Nervous Asf & August Just Stares At Me I Wait For One Of Them To Start Talking But They Both Stay Quiet. "Can Someone Explain What The Fuck"-GCO "Chill We Was Just Playing" August Says Cutting Me Off , "Fuck You Doing Here Anyways" He Says While Standing Up.  "Cause This Is My House Wtf" I Say While Walking Into My Closet I Get My Suitcase And Start Throwing Clothes In There. I Pick Up My Duffle Bag That Was Full Of Money I Still Had The Money I Used To Get Paid From Stripping & Working For Laisha So Finding An Apartment Won't Be A Problem , The Only Problem Would Be Me And August Separating & Anthony Always Asking For His Daddy .

I Pick Up My Suit Case & Duffle Bag Then Take It Downstairs , August Is Sitting On The Counter On His Phone I Look At Him And Smile For A Second ☺ As Much As I Hated To Say This I Was Gonna Miss Waking Up Next To Him , I Put  Mines & Anthony's Bags In My Car And Go Back Inside To See Milyn And August Still "Playing Around" I Shake My Head "So What Y'all Like Together Now?" I Ask While Sitting On The Counter "That's None Of Your Business Tho" August Says I Just Wave Him Off And Wait For Milyn To Answer.

She Starts Walking Towards Me "No We Just Playing" She Says And I Kick Her In The Chest She Almost Falls When I Hop Off The Counter And Pull Her Down By Her Hair , i Got On Top Of Her And Started Punching Her Dead In Her Face repeatedly And She Just Laid There Screaming i Guess She Knew Better Than To Hit Me?

August Came Out Of No Where And Pushed Me Off Her Making Me Hit The Back of My head On The Counter , "You Always Doing Some Stupid Shit " He Says While Pulling Me Up By My Arm , i Push Him Away And Stand Up By Myself "Fuck You! i Fucking Hate You" i Yell In His Face , He Grabs My Arm "You Needa Chill"-GCO  "Dont Touch Me! I Wish Woulda Never Married You" i Say While Slapping Him In The Mouth , i Walk Over To The Couch  And Pick Up Anthony He Fell Asleep Thru All This Drama , i Was Walking To The Door When Milyn Came Running Up To Me , I Was Ready For What Ever This Bitch Was Bouta Do . "I'm Sorry!" She Says Between Slobs I Roll My Eyes And Walk Out Fuck Each And Everyone Of Them Right Now.

I Drove To A Hotel Far Away Just In Case August Would Come Looking For Us Cause Y'all Know How This Goes , He Always Come Back Apologizing For Something He's Gonna Do Again And My Dumbass Falls For It. Nah Not This Time I Was Really Done With Him .

"Here's Your Key" The Girl Says , "Thank You" I Say Struggling To Grab It Anthony Was Heavy As Hell . "If Anyone Comes Around Lookin For Me Can You Say I'm Not Here?" I Ask "Sure No Problem!"  "Thanks" I Say While Walking Off . I Open The Room Door And Lay Anthony On The Bed I Kick Off My Shoes And Lay Next To Him .

I Put My Phone On The Charger And Turn It On Seeing It Was Being Blown Up By Trey & Milyn Not 1 Text From August Tho , And For Some Reason That Made Me Happy. I Was Reading Some Tweets Milyn Was Tweeting Some Said Shit.

@XoXoMiMiMuaah : I Fucked Up .. ;/

     @XoXoMiMiMuaah : Has Anyone Seen My Sister Aubree ?

I Laugh At The Last One I'm Not Her Fucking Sister . I Turn Off My Phone Then KO.

  Π M O R N I N G Π

I Woke Up To Hear Spongebob On The TV i Open 1 Eye And See Anthony Sitting Next To Me Watching It , I Stretch Out & Turn My Head to The Other Side Of The Room

"You Hungry?" I Ask "Yeah Mom" He Says without taking his eyes off the TV that's something I hated that he and august did. "Wanna Go Eat Pancakes?"  "Yeaaaah!" He Says But Still Doesn't Look At Me . I Laugh And Get Up

*Skippp*

"Alrigght Let's Goo" I Say While Looking In The Mirror 1 Last Time I Look Down At My Stomach And Smile. I Was 4 Months And My Stomach Wasn't Getting Big Yet. We Were Going To Eat Breakfast And Look At Some New Houses "Come On" I Say While Grabbing Anthony's Hand And My Purse In The Other , 

We Got Into The Car And I Put The Address To Denny's In My GPS It Wasn't Too Far Away "Is Daddy Gonna Be There?" Anthony Asks I Bite My Lip For A Min Thinking Of Should I Answer Him Or Nah "No Baby , Daddy's At Work You Can See Him Later Okay?" I Say And Look At Him Through My Mirror He Just Shakes His Head .

When We Pull Into The Parking Lot I Realized It Was The Same Denny's August Decided To Act A Fool At , I Still Remember That Night He Came Home With A Promise Ring ( Y'all Remember That?).  I Laugh And Shake My Head . We Go Inside And Find A Table ,

A Few Minutes Later Some Tall Light - Skinned Guy Walks In I Look At Him Up & Down He Was Cutee Tbh . "Aubree?" He Says Holding His Hand Out "Uhh Yes" I Say While Shaking His Hand , "Xavier , We Talked On The Phone Earlier?" He Says Trying To Refresh My Memory

"Yeah I Remember Have A Seat!" I Say  "And You Are?"  "Anthony" He Says And Shakes His Hand ☺.

He Was Helping Me Look For A New House He's A Real Estate (Is That What They Call Dem?)  We Were Talking About What Kind Of House I Was Looking For And Eating When  A Truck Just Like Augs Pulled Into The Parking Lot Making Me A Lil Nervous

"Alrigght We Can Meet In About An Hour" Xavier Says Then Stands Up "Bye" Me And Anthony Say At The Same Time. "Are You Done?" I Ask Anthony Then Take A Bite Of My Eggs "Yeah She acting Like She Don't See Me" I Hear A Familiar Voice Say Me And Anthony Turn Our Heads At The Same Time . "Daddy!" He Says & Pancakes Fly Out His Mouth Making Me Bust Out Laughing . "Finish Okay?" I Say Between Laughs & He Shakes His Head .

I Take Another Bite Of My Eggs And Look Up To See Travis Augs Brother . "Heeeey" I Say "Wassup" He Says Then Somebody Sits Next To Him GREAT Its August -.-

They Were Both Talking To Anthony And I Just Pull Out My Phone Seeing I Have 5 Unread Texts

Mimi❤ : I'm Sorry.

    Mimi❤: Can We Talk?

Mimi❤: We Weren't Doing Nothing Aubreen

   Mimi❤: Aubree**

I Roll My Eyes She Was Blowing Up My Phone Like I Was Her Man Or Sum . I Look At The Last Text.

Trey✋ : Where Are You???

I Hesitate Before Typing ..

BreeBae❤ : Denny's ...

He Texts Back Immediately Which Doesn't Shock Me At All .

Trey✋: On My Way!!

I Sight And Throw My Phone Back Into My Purse I See That The Waiter Left The Bill I Look At Then Pull My Money Out My Wallet "Dammn Baller!" Travis Says Then Snatches Some Money I Laugh Then Snatch It "But Fr Tho . You And My Bro Needa Stop The Games" He Says I Just Laugh Me And Him Are DONE .

"Come On Anthony" I Say. "He Wanna Stay With Me" August Says "Alrigght I'll Pick Him Up Later" I Say While Leaving The Money On The Table & Walking Away . I Was Getting Into My Car When Somebody Pulled Me Out By Arm "What The Fu"-GCO They Pushed Me Up Against The Car & Kissed Me .

I Kissed Back For A Min When I Saw It Was August .. But Then Pushed Him Away , We Stared At Each Other For A Minute Then Tears Started Forming In My Eyes . "Bab"-GCO "I Can't August" I Say While Getting In My Car . I Honestly Didn't Know Why I Was Crying Right Now Probably Because I Didn't Wanna Leave , I Wanted To Stay Right There In His Arms But We Both Know It Was Better For Me To Leave .

I Turn My Car On & August Trys Opening My Door But I Lock It "I'm Sorry" He Says While Knocking On The Window I Look Up And See The Tears In His Eyes ,

I Pull Out The Parking Lot And look Through My Mirror To See Him Standing There With His Hands On His Head . I Just Wipe My Tears And Start Driving To Where I Was Supposed To Meet Xavier , But Then August Immediately Starts Blowing Up My Phone .

Auggieee❤: Please Come Back .

  Auggieee❤: I'm Sorry

       Auggieee❤: I Love you❤.

I Just Throw My Phone On The Passenger Seat Some People Don't Know what They Have Until Its Gone .. And One Of Those People Was Aug.

    - Comment & Vote Please❤❤

-Should Bree Go Back?