you deserve.

OMMGG ONLY 1 MORE CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK LEFT . BUT I WILL PUBLISH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF BOOK 3 ON HALLOWEEN!

∆ B R E E ∆

I Dropped Off Anthony By Milyns Mom's House And Went Down To The Jail , Aug & Travis Got Arrested For Being On Treys Private Property.

"Uh August Alsina & Travis LaBranch" I Say The Officer Nervously. "Wow 2 Thousand" He Says & I Open My Purse Taking Out The Money. "Are You Sure?" He Asked "You Don't Need Them, You Have Me" He Says While Peeking Over The Counter At My Ass.

"Uh Yeah I'm Sure" I Say While Handing Him The Money. "Conceited Bitch" He Mumbles And I Laugh , That's The Problem With All Of You Niggas Once You Get Turned Down By A Girl You Wanna Start Cursing Her Out Cause YOUR Ugly Ass Got Rejected.

"They'll Be Out In 2O Minutes" He Says Then Throws Some Paper At Me. I Grab It And Walk Out That Was Ruudee As Shit. I Was Walking Outside When I Saw Aug & Travis Sitting In A Cell I Laughed And Stuck My Tongue Out At Them.

- 2O MINS LATAA -

"Bruuuh You Stupid" I Said To Travis And Looked At August. Since I Bonded Him Out Of Jail With MY OWN Money He Still Hasn't Said Thank You , Travis Started Kissing My Ass As Soon As They Got Out Telling Me He Was So Thankful To Have A Sister In - Law Like Meee ☺

August Continued To Text On His Phone & I Rolled My Eyes. He's Acting Like We Ain't Gonna Talk About What Happened.

( A.N - Lmao Some Times I Text Like How I Talk Sooo , Excuse My Ghetto - ness  )

× A U G U S T ×

NICKI❤ : I Thought Y'all Wasn't Together?

AUGUST❤ : We Are. Its Just A Lil Complicated Right Now..

Nicki Had Been Texting Me Since Yesterday , And Today she Wanted Me To Go By Her Crib To "Chill" but I Told Her I Couldn't Because Of Aubree. She Pregnant With Our Second Child And I Ain't Trying to Hurt Her Anymore , I Already Did Hella Damage To Her Heart.

I Look Up And Aubree Was Staring At Me "Thank You" I Said , She Just Shook Her Head And put the Radio Louder. i Lowered It And Looked At Her "We Still Gonna Talk Right?" i Said And She Shook Her Head. i Stared At Her For A Min Then Licked My Lips Bree Was Already Gorgeous As Fuck But When She's Pregnant Her Glow Just Adds To It Making Her Look More Than Perfect.

   Out The Corner Of My Eye I Saw Trav Smile We Both Know Aubree Wasnt Going Any Where No  Time Soon.

# T R E Y #

I Cleaned The Dry Blood And Looked Down At My Phone , Aubree Still Ain't Text Me Yet She Think Shxt A Joke. 

Unknown: Bitch Where You At? I Ain't Done With You..

-Comment&Votee Pleassee . ❤