t w e n t y - t h r e e 🌹

{priscilla}

"We are now landing into Bora Bora thank you for riding with us. Have a beautiful day."

Getting off the plane was a relief! It was such a long flight I was exhausted but not the crazy engaged couple.

"Time to party bitches!" Noel yells.

"Oh goodness Noel let's get to the beach house first." Cassy says. "I'm
Exhausted!"

"You aren't alone." I say yawning.

"Quit complaining let's go! The others are probably at the house anyways." Noel says.

"Others?" I questioned as we grabbed our bags from baggage claim and called for a SUV.

"Yeah Carson invited some friends as well." She says.

We get into the car and the driver takes us to our location. Bora bora was so beautiful. Everything about it excited me. I couldn't believe Noel and Carson could afford this! Well considering the fact that Noel is now a super model and Carson got picked to play for the Toronto maple leafs they're getting really good money. Noel said that once they get married she's moving out leaving me with the big apartment we got together. It's going to be lonely but I want her to be happy. And I'm proud of them both. I've never been to a wedding and never been asked to be the maid of honor. I was born and my parents already had their wedding so everything is so new to me.
We arrived at the beach house and it was so big! The view was amazing! Going inside of the house made my mouth drop. Carson instantly got the bottle of champagne and poured everyone a glass. While everyone was making themselves at home. Settling in and such, Noel and I decided to tour the place. There were 10 bedrooms with a bathroom in each of them plus a half bath downstairs. And all together with 14 rooms in this house.

"I mean I knew you guys had money but I didn't know you guys had a shitload!" I said.

"Haha yeah. I never thought I would even be here still happily with Carson." She says as we made our way to the back porch sitting on the swing seat.

"Noel I'm so happy for you. I hope you know that." I said.

"Prissy thank you, really. Thank you for being my maid of honor. Thank you for being my best friend and overall a sister to me. I really, really appreciate it." She says.

"Always. And just know that no matter where you and Carson go I'll always be there for you." I said and she smiles at me. We embrace each other into a hug and separate hearing people greeting each other at the front door.

"Well more of Carsons buddies." She says and pulls me up.

We walked back into the house going to the front door and I almost dropped my glass. I couldn't be-fucking-lieve he was here.

"Shawn hey!" Noel says awkwardly while giving him a hug.

"I'm so excited for you two!" He then looks at me as I glared at him not saying a word. "Priscilla..."

"Carson where's the champagne I think I need the whole damn bottle." I said while snatching the bottle from Carson and pushing past Shawn going outside for some fresh air.

Why out of all people would Carson invite him? I thought that as soon as I hated someone everyone would, but I guess this isn't high school anymore.