e i g h t y

{priscilla}

Going home was the best ideal ever. I feel so much free and so much better. I haven't even been on tour for long time, but I just needed to get away from drama and Camila. I've been home for a month now and it's now May. I've been finishing songs and producing them myself with my producer, Coles help since he's miles away from me in California. I've been able to see my parents, Noel's parents, Noel and Carson, and even Aaliyah and her parents. I also randomly bumped into Ms. Laxity my old music teacher in high school. Now that I've gotten away from everything and basically gone M.I.A for about a month. I felt like it was right to go live on Instagram. I was in my old room and I had my iMac computer set on my desk. I open up Instagram, then hit my story on the top left corner of my screen, then went over to live. And instantly thousands of fans were on. Looking at the comments they really wanted to know what happened and why I wasn't on tour anymore and why I was missing in action.

"Hi guys, after almost a month." I said. "I want to give you guys a brief chat about why I disappeared and what happened. I won't go too into detail with a few things, but you guys do deserve to know what is happening at the moment." That's when I continue with the story of what happened leaving out a few details to make it sound professional.

"And that is basically what lead me back in Pickering, Canada. I just needed to get away from drama. And besides that situation that happened at the festival there were other things and other lies that were spread before. It was beyond annoying and this last thing just ticked me off. I had to leave I'm sorry. I didn't wanna feel like I was being basically bullied. I hope you guys understand. On the bright side it's my birthday month! After..." and I stopped myself as one comment caught my attention.

I miss you and I'm sorry

It was from the last person I ever wanted to interfere with anywhere. It was Shawn...

"Speaking of the devil...." I mumbled as I see comments blow up that Shawn is in the chat.

"Like I was saying, after my birthday month I plan on going back on tour, but by myself. And it's going to start in America." I say.

Then Ethan's comment pops up. Telling me to call him after.

"I gotta go guys I love you all so much, be nice to one another. I'll keep you updated and I'll be active more I promise bye!" And I ended the instagram live.

My phone then rings and I see it was Andrew. Before I even answered I prayed that it had nothing to do with Shawn and just the court trial.

"Hello? Priscilla?" He says.

"Yes, it's me Andrew, hi." I reply leaning back on my chair.

"Okay so your trial doesn't start until August 15th at 11:00am. Write it down on something you won't lose. This is important." He says and I do as told.

"Okay and where?" I asked.

"New York. I'll send you the address once I get it. Plus you'll be on tour then so we'll be together, but I need you to tell your lawyer the place and time." He says.

"Oh my goodness thank you Andrew. I'm glad I didn't fire you," I joked hearing him chuckle on the other end, "and speaking of tour. Have you found anything available for me?"

"No, I'm searching hard trust me...I am, but you already know how summer tours are. First come, first serve type of deal. If not then..."

"Then I guess I'm back on tour with Shawn..." I mumbled and sigh at the thought of it. Just more drama is going to escalate, but I can't just promote my album by staying home. I'm not known enough for that to happen. "Speaking of how is he..." I say nervously while biting on my lip waiting for a good response.